Do's and Dont's of a New MP7?
Posted 18 February 2013 - 02:25 AM
I just ordered the gun off asgi, but even after several weeks of careful research, I still don't have all the needed info I would feel comfortable having.
So now I ask this to all MP7 owners on this forum; what to do, and not to do.
The things I do know is not to lubricate the hopup so much, since the bucking will swell
Don't pull the charging handle too hard (That's an obvious one)
And don't go full auto on 2 magazines back to back, I hear it might freeze some o ring in the internal and crack, but I'm not entirely sure.
The rest is common sense; maintain properly, clean, lubricate, use high grade BBs, and so on.
The reason I do ask this question is because I've never really owned a gbb smg, or rifle in that case, so knowing beforehand would be a great way to go!
And thank in advance for the responses, I really look forward to hearing from the experienced x)
Posted 18 February 2013 - 04:04 AM
1. Use green gas exclusively.
2. Clean the barrel with water with a tiny bit of dishwashing detergent in it.
3. Don't "lube" the hopup at all.
4. Use a thin layer of bottled silicone oil on the moving parts (the bolt).
5. Put a single drop of bottled silicone oil on the magazine fill port every couple of months (or 1000 rounds).
Golly, this looks like how I maintain my LM4 and GBB pistols too!
Posted 18 February 2013 - 11:55 AM
Posted 18 February 2013 - 01:22 PM
Posted 18 February 2013 - 08:12 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users