5 replies to this topic

#1 mannyp

mannyp

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 10:35 PM

my question is I can seem to get a full mag to discharge before I run out of gas and I am fill it for a very long time I just need to know what I can do about get new charging valves or what please help or is it so other issue with gun

#2 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,651 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 17 February 2013 - 11:21 PM

View Postmannyp, on 17 February 2013 - 10:35 PM, said:

my question is I can seem to get a full mag to discharge before I run out of gas and I am fill it for a very long time I just need to know what I can do about get new charging valves or what please help or is it so other issue with gun
If you need a charging valve, you can order it through the Pro Shop.  Many resellers also carry them.  That said, I not 100% clear what your question, or issue, is.  Please re-read your post, and revise it.

#3 mannyp

mannyp

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 12:03 AM

kool thank I forgot to mention I left the full charge in my trunk for a week that when issues start

#4 mannyp

mannyp

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 12:38 AM

my question is that I can get a full mag to fire out for my pistol before I run out gas I get like 15-18 shot per mag a I am fill the for a good long while do I need new charging valve or is it something else wrong with it

#5 Chuck S

Chuck S

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,315 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 04:10 AM

Are you really filling the magazine with gas?  Is there gas in the can?

My M9 PTP runs a couple of magazines before needing a gas recharge.  I fill for 45 seconds knowing full well there's probably nothing going into the magazine the last 15 seconds or so, they only hold so much liquid.  A drop of silicone oil on the fill valve o-ring from time to time keeps the seal good.

My magazines spit a little extra gas when shooting as I have a stronger mainspring in the pistol to get the trigger weight up to a more realistic level but they still get a couple of BB fills per gas fill.

-- Chuck

#6 Outlaw1995

Outlaw1995

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,713 posts
  • Interests:Acting, Piano, Films, Theatre, Firearms, Knives, Airsoft

Posted 18 February 2013 - 06:54 AM

Is the magazine leaking? Does this happen on all the magazines you have or just this one?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users