3 replies to this topic

#1 Thouin

Thouin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 02:27 PM

Hi,

I recently purchased a 1911 MKI PTP and it has been running great until now. Indeed, the magazine follower (part 126) and the feeding block (part 123a) are damaged (deformed) as the result of the follower hitting the later part very fast. The follower slipped quite a few times because I had trouble locking it to the base of the magazine.

This causes numerous malfunctions, such as the slide not locking to the rear when firing the last round. I am also having a very hard time loading BB's in the magazine, since the follower "gets stuck" at the base of the feeding block.

So here's my real problem: I live in Canada, and got this pistol from Revolution Airsoft (a canadian based company), thus I cannot order any parts from KWAUSA's online shop. I am also unable to order new magazines. Everybody seems to be out of them!

Even more, the Help Desk section of this website seems to be down...

What should I do?

#2 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,646 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 17 February 2013 - 02:46 PM

View PostThouin, on 17 February 2013 - 02:27 PM, said:

Hi,

I recently purchased a 1911 MKI PTP and it has been running great until now. Indeed, the magazine follower (part 126) and the feeding block (part 123a) are damaged (deformed) as the result of the follower hitting the later part very fast. The follower slipped quite a few times because I had trouble locking it to the base of the magazine.

This causes numerous malfunctions, such as the slide not locking to the rear when firing the last round. I am also having a very hard time loading BB's in the magazine, since the follower "gets stuck" at the base of the feeding block.

So here's my real problem: I live in Canada, and got this pistol from Revolution Airsoft (a canadian based company), thus I cannot order any parts from KWAUSA's online shop. I am also unable to order new magazines. Everybody seems to be out of them!

What should I do?
Regarding the Help Deck link, thank you, I just saw that myself and reported it.  While international orders are not taken online, you can call directly, pay by credit card, and have the parts shipped to you.
626-581-1777 M-F 8:30-5:30 PST (Closed Holidays and weekends)

Hope this helps.

#3 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,646 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 18 February 2013 - 09:45 AM

View PostThouin, on 17 February 2013 - 02:27 PM, said:

Hi,

What should I do?
FYI, the link to the Help Desk is not active at this time from the Forums.  This is currently being worked on.  However, it is active from the Products Page.  You can access it from there if you need to.

#4 Thouin

Thouin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 06:59 PM

Thanks a lot! I'll order parts right away!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users