• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 snuff

snuff

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 12:27 AM

I've used different types of rubber,some unbranded but also a Guarder clear and a TM.

#22 snuff

snuff

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 02:24 AM

I've just spoken to another owner who has a nearly new KWA M4A1,he's not using it currently so he said he would lend me the complete hop and barrel unit to eliminate that.

#23 snuff

snuff

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 01:44 AM

The barrel et al is installed and firing as it should,which it did anyway.
But interestingly what I did discover was when I stripped my mags to clean them one of them had an excess of really sticky grease/oil.
It's a zip mag and I think the substance may have leaked into the main storage part of the mag,the whole surface seems very sticky and I'm thinking that over time if I use this mag  the bb's eventually carry enough of the goo into the hop/gun to cause the issues I'm getting.
I think that's why sometimes I can get 6 mags with no issues and then it starts,I really don't remember in what order I use the mags,what do you think?
Test day 04th.....fingers crossed..

Edited by snuff, 29 April 2013 - 01:45 AM.

#24 snuff

snuff

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 09:41 AM

Sorry about the delay in replying,holiday period etc.I believe it was inferior quality bb's.I use only Blasters in my main(KWA)now but anything in my "cheapo" cqb weapon,lo and behold last sunday that jammed,I roded it and it was ok until it jammed again,I roded it and it was ok afer that,so I gave the remaining bb's to my m8 for his grenades.

Edited by snuff, 07 September 2013 - 09:41 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users