1 reply to this topic

#1 d0nat0

d0nat0

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 07:49 PM

Hello,

I have recently purchased my first aeg being the KWA CQR Mod 2. I'm looking to change the inner barrel with something longer like this 407 tbb and in the process replace the outer barrel with this or something similar, then covering the exposed inner barrel with this. Lastly, hoping I can make this work using the original handguard cap and eventually replacing my stock ones for either full RIS or the Magpul PTS handguards.

Now my questions are, and the answer will most likely go beyond my understanding of airsoft tech.

1. WIll I still be able to link the gas tube with the low-profile gas block of the aftermarket part?
2. What performance impact should I expect from this modification?
3. Should I consider changing my cylinder, spring and bucking? If so, any suggestions?
4. The gun is for CQB and the fps limit is 400 for .20g bbs. Will I go beyond this?

I am new to all this so pardon my ignorance if this question has been posted before and I did not do my due diligence to search thoroughly.

Currently this is connected to a Tenergy 9.6v 1600mAh NiMh battery, will that need to be changed as well?

I appreciate all the comments and suggestions. Thank you.

Edited by d0nat0, 11 February 2013 - 12:21 AM.

#2 d0nat0

d0nat0

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 12:47 PM

mods, please go ahead and close. i'll poke around someplace else. thanks.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tbb, outer barrel, low profile gas block

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users