• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 AlphaX599

AlphaX599

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 02:19 PM

Okay so anyways if I'm not wrong, I believe that the new models of the 2013 kwa's have the new engraved trademarks onto the slides and frames which is something I'm very fond of. The white trademarks somewhat took away to the feel of the gun for me, even if the trades were nicely done. So basically I'm making this forum post to ask for confirmation if I am right regarding that these are the new trademarks/designs?

Second, If I am right that these are the new trademarks, I would then like to purchase a new m9 due to these trades, however I don't want to order an m9 online, then receive one of the older models with the white trademarks. So my next question is, does anybody know somewhere I can buy an m9 within the States that will sell me these newer trades/models? I'm unsure if you can purchase guns directly from KWA?

P.S. I'm assuming this trademarked model has already been released because of a youtube video with the engraved trademarks. Although the video is very bad quality you can distinctly notice that those are newer trades.

Thanks for your time and responses,
Mike :)

#2 Outlaw1995

Outlaw1995

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,713 posts
  • Interests:Acting, Piano, Films, Theatre, Firearms, Knives, Airsoft

Posted 06 February 2013 - 02:46 PM

KWA will now implement the subdued laser etched trademarks in their PTP line gbb guns. You can see the new trades in closer detail here:
http://kwausa.com/pr...m9-tactical-ptp

#3 AlphaX599

AlphaX599

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 02:59 PM

Thanks! And do you know of a location that sells these guarenteed with these trades? Like I said earlier, I don't want to be purchasing the white traded ones.

#4 aaps59

aaps59

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,149 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft, photography, cars, computers.

Posted 06 February 2013 - 03:09 PM

Unfortunately you wont be able to buy direct through KWA.
But I bet you one of the bigger retailers such as AsGI and Evike would probably have em. They go through stock quicker.
Try calling them up to see if one of their sales reps could check for you.

#5 Outlaw1995

Outlaw1995

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,713 posts
  • Interests:Acting, Piano, Films, Theatre, Firearms, Knives, Airsoft

Posted 06 February 2013 - 03:23 PM

View PostAlphaX599, on 06 February 2013 - 02:59 PM, said:

Thanks! And do you know of a location that sells these guarenteed with these trades? Like I said earlier, I don't want to be purchasing the white traded ones.
What aaps59 said.

#6 AlphaX599

AlphaX599

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 03:26 PM

Hm im not sure why calling them didn't come accross my mind! Good idea! I Emailed them, but of course no response :P

#7 aaps59

aaps59

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,149 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft, photography, cars, computers.

Posted 06 February 2013 - 03:32 PM

View PostAlphaX599, on 06 February 2013 - 03:26 PM, said:

Hm im not sure why calling them didn't come accross my mind! Good idea! I Emailed them, but of course no response :P
Ive actually had some pretty poor experience with their internet technical support, so yeah, call em haha

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users