• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 csam

csam

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 05:14 PM

Ok, I just got my new HK45 and have been having trouble getting more than 4 shots out of it before it runs out of gas.  I have tried filling the mag with 3-4 second burst for 10-15 seconds, but never get anywhere near the two clips of bb per mag file.  I'm using green gas and have tried to new cans.  I also don't near any gas leaking and I'm trying to fire at room temps.

Am I just not charging the mag enough?  Is there anyway to determine when the mag is full?

#2 Airsoftguy

Airsoftguy

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts
  • Interests:FPS limit? What's that?

Posted 04 February 2013 - 06:10 PM

Actually the seal in the fill valve of most KWA mags are quite stiff so try pressing down hard on the green gas can when filling the mag for about 15 seconds. Don't put too much pressure on it because you can damage the fill value but just a little more strength. I have to do this for my KwA Lm4 and some WE pistols so its not new but overtime it will loosen up. So try that and let us know if it worked :)

Also there's no real way of telling when the mag is full you kind of just have to guesstimate lol
Overtime I figured that once I don't hear gas hissing out of my green gas bottle when I'm filling the mag I assume its full :P

Edited by Airsoftguy, 04 February 2013 - 06:13 PM.

#3 BoobieM4H

BoobieM4H

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,048 posts
  • Interests:IF IT USES GREEN GAS..I MAKE IT SHOOT BETTER!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 12:34 AM

Are you using green gas with the screw on nozzle tip? Its called "power green" or something like that...if you are, thats your problem then..get a can of kwa, king arms, valken gg..and that will fix your prob..i would not recommend jamming the nozzle harder into the fill valve cause that will break the fill valve. Thats from experience talking there.

( o Y o )

#4 Icurblud

Icurblud

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 02:45 PM

On this topic I am having the same issue.  I started with 3 5 second bursts, then 4, then 5 of green gas.  I then put 30 seconds worth of green gas and it finnaly ran through all the rounds. Even locked back.  I then refilled with bb's and it shot about 5 more before it was out of gas.  I thought these were gas efficient.  Thought i would at least be able to run 2 rounds of ammo on one charge.

BoobieI started using the green gas bottle that has that screw on type of filler.  I then switched to a standard style which has the nozzle built in the can.  Still same result.  I put my ear close to the can when filling and keep going till i dont hear any more gas moving from my can.  Could there be something wrong with the mag.

Boobie i use your videos all the time on you tube.  Just awesome breakdowns.  Thanks

#5 Chuck S

Chuck S

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,160 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 02:50 PM

The M9-PTP magazines are about the same size.  You can't over fill them so I just fill for a 45 second count.  Probably nothing flowing the last 15 seconds or so but they seem to hold enough gas for at least 2 maybe 3 fills of BBs.

I've never understood the 3 second burst method of filling.

-- Chuck

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users