20 replies to this topic

#21 kennethau

kennethau

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 02:34 PM

tiger, on 11 May 2013 - 08:04 AM, said:

Finally got one a few days ago. I have to say that the KRISS version is way way better than the MP7 version. This one is literally attach and shoot unlike the MP7 wherein you have to rotate it to a certain point and fire several shot to see if the bbs are shooting straight.
The Kriss version has good accuracy(although there are some flyaways which cant be helped on long range))and LOOOOOONG range. But you have to be aware that because of the additional power the flight of the BBs will be altered drastically, since i have a 1-4x scope with bullet drop compensator turrets on my scope i have observed that zero with the suppressor on will be different without it. So i just zeroed my scope with the farthest target i can reach with the suppressor on and adjust accordingly with the bullet drop compensator without it and presto.... Sniper SMG.
Also the tension on the spring of the suppressors innerbarrel is lighter compared with the MP7 so it doesn't push as much to the guns inner barrel. But to be on the safe side i don't leave the suppressor on if i don't need it since i can attach it anytime and not worry if im going to have many flyaways.
Here is a video of the power after firing more the 2 loads and allowing for the cool down to dissappear then chronoed again.

http://www.facebook....574099895944253

what is the apprxoimate temperature when you were testing?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users