6 replies to this topic

#1 steelsmith

steelsmith

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 11:52 AM

Ok well I havent been on here in a while to look and see if any one else has had this problem but I finally replaced my cylinder that was deformed from the factory and when I installed the new one and put my gun back together it has another problem that wasnt there before. Now when i pull the slide back to chamber the first bb and shot all my green gas leaks out so I dont know if i did something wrong putting it back together or what just curious if you guys have seen this or might know how I can fix it oh and I have 2 mags and it does the same thing on both mags.

#2 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,604 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 31 January 2013 - 07:18 PM

View Poststeelsmith, on 31 January 2013 - 11:52 AM, said:

Ok well I havent been on here in a while to look and see if any one else has had this problem but I finally replaced my cylinder that was deformed from the factory and when I installed the new one and put my gun back together it has another problem that wasnt there before. Now when i pull the slide back to chamber the first bb and shot all my green gas leaks out so I dont know if i did something wrong putting it back together or what just curious if you guys have seen this or might know how I can fix it oh and I have 2 mags and it does the same thing on both mags.
Can you send a pic of the bottom opening of the cylinder.  Or better yet a video of the gas escaping and the underside of the cylinder?

#3 BoobieM4H

BoobieM4H

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,069 posts
  • Interests:IF IT USES GREEN GAS..I MAKE IT SHOOT BETTER!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 11:38 PM

Yup..pics of the nozzle inside of the slide would help determine what the problem might be

( o Y o )

#4 steelsmith

steelsmith

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 06:17 AM

Ok I will take some pics and short video today so you guys can see what's going on. I figured since both my mags are doing it had to be something with the gun. It almost seems like when I pull the trigger something is releasing all the gas from the mags.

#5 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,604 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 01 February 2013 - 07:46 AM

View Poststeelsmith, on 01 February 2013 - 06:17 AM, said:

Ok I will take some pics and short video today so you guys can see what's going on. I figured since both my mags are doing it had to be something with the gun. It almost seems like when I pull the trigger something is releasing all the gas from the mags.

#6 steelsmith

steelsmith

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 11:58 AM

Attached File  photo-3.JPG   284.54K   7 downloadsAttached File  photo-4.JPG   91.22K   5 downloads

Sorry just now getting some pics up. Tried to do video but it said the file was to big to send any ways the problem Im having is after I replaced the cylinder when I put a mag in and chamber the first round it fires fine but the second time I pull the trigger all the gas comes out of the mag. Im still working on getting a video so you guys can see what is happening im not sure if you will be able to tell anything from the pics. If you guys know how I can upload a video let me know cause I tried here but the file size was to big and it was only a 15 second video. Thanks

#7 steelsmith

steelsmith

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 12:40 PM

It almost seems as if the trigger mech is pressing to much into the release for the gas on the magazine. Im not sure what it looked like before I started having the problem but looking at it now seems like that is what is causing all the gas to escape after the first round is fired.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users