• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Seon

Seon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 10:21 PM

Hey guys today i installed the danger werx valve into my Match hoping i would be able to pass my fields fps limit. however it only lowered the fps by 20 from what i understand. when i went to the chrono range before the valve was installed i was shooting at 380 fps  with .2 of course it fluctuates and lowers with more shots taken however with the piece in i was told it shot at 360 fps and fluctuated between the 350's. i know the valve isnt a product of kwa but i just want to share my findings with everyone here.

#2 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,562 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:45 AM

View PostSeon, on 27 January 2013 - 10:21 PM, said:

Hey guys today i installed the danger werx valve into my Match hoping i would be able to pass my fields fps limit. however it only lowered the fps by 20 from what i understand. when i went to the chrono range before the valve was installed i was shooting at 380 fps  with .2 of course it fluctuates and lowers with more shots taken however with the piece in i was told it shot at 360 fps and fluctuated between the 350's. i know the valve isnt a product of kwa but i just want to share my findings with everyone here.
Thank you for the post.  If 360 is still too hot, you can try taking a few coils of the flute valve spring.  This should reduce the FPS.

#3 Seon

Seon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 10:49 AM

Someone on the fourms also mentioned that they switched magazines from different usp models to fit the match by removing the baseplate and it passed their field limit with Thoses mags so I guess MAYBE switching the magazine valves could work but I don't know lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users