• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 krazybox

krazybox

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 05:17 PM

Hi there, I've had my KWA M9 PTP for awhile now. About 2 years to be exact. You see I can fire my M9 just fine, the only problem I have is with "Part 44" and "Part 45". I can buy a replacement Trigger Spring (Part 44) at "The Pro Shop" (along with a Low-Powered Bolt for my MP7). But, I don't know where I can find a replacement for "Part 44"; I don't know if it is a vital part for the trigger or gun itself?

BTW does anyone know how to put in "Part 45"?

Reply back fast, please!

Attached Files

#2 krazybox

krazybox

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 05:21 PM

I apologize, I meant to say that I could buy a replacement "Part 45". There is no "Part 44" in The Pro Shop.

#3 optimuskmg

optimuskmg

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 06:07 PM

call KWA directly, they might have it and not have it listed on the proshop

#4 Outlaw1995

Outlaw1995

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,713 posts
  • Interests:Acting, Piano, Films, Theatre, Firearms, Knives, Airsoft

Posted 26 January 2013 - 06:38 PM

Call KWA to order the parts like optimus said. 626-581-1777 open mon-fri, 8:30 am to 5:30 pm PST, closed weekends and holidays.

Part 44 holds the trigger in place and is crucial for the pistol's operation. You don't want the trigger staying in place just by the trigger transfer bar. I'm surprised it's been holding up without it. How's the slide stop lever? Is it still spring loaded? I'm guessing it's not because if part 44 fell out, then the spring may not be there to hold it in. The spring I'm talking about is part 54.

#5 Chuck S

Chuck S

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,360 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 04:54 AM

As noted #44 is the trigger pin, the part around which the trigger pivots.  It's held in the pistol by the slide stop spring and should never just "fall out" -- read as "someone removed this from the pistol."  :)  This is a photo of my M92G but the KWA is the same.  Pin inserts left to right.

Posted Image

I know for sure the real Beretta M92 trigger return spring works in the M9 PTP as there's one in my M9 PTP (from my efforts to increase the trigger weight).  The Beretta trigger pin may also work but I've had no reason to try it.   Brownells has the Beretta spring and pin if KWA does not.

Also note you'll need to properly install the slide stop spring to retain the trigger pin.

-- Chuck

#6 Outlaw1995

Outlaw1995

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,713 posts
  • Interests:Acting, Piano, Films, Theatre, Firearms, Knives, Airsoft

Posted 27 January 2013 - 07:05 AM

Yup exactly Chuck. Thanks for the picture. :) krazybox, if you need any help in putting a new trigger return spring into place you can see my teardown guide:

http://kwausa.com/fo...?showtopic=9431

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users