4 replies to this topic

#1 optimuskmg

optimuskmg

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 04:45 PM

me and a few other local players are worried about KWA slowly running out of parts for all H&k guns, can anyone from kwa comment on this subject? will there be more parts made just to repair the guns? or once its gone its gone?

#2 aaps59

aaps59

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,149 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft, photography, cars, computers.

Posted 24 January 2013 - 07:45 PM

From what I understand, correct me if Im wrong, KWA will still be manufacturing the guns, just not distributing them.
I would think and hope they would still have the parts.
ALSO, if theyre saying they will still provide service, that also leads me to believe theyll still have parts.

#3 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,595 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 24 January 2013 - 07:48 PM

View Postaaps59, on 24 January 2013 - 07:45 PM, said:

From what I understand, correct me if Im wrong, KWA will still be manufacturing the guns, just not distributing them.
I would think and hope they would still have the parts.
ALSO, if theyre saying they will still provide service, that also leads me to believe theyll still have parts.
Seem like reasonable assumptions.

#4 greatwatermelon

greatwatermelon

I Break GUNS!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,078 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 10:39 PM

KWA itself is no longer continuing the distribution of H&K/Umarex products. That does not mean that KWA ever ended manufacturing those certain H&K products for Umarex. It will be up to Umarex to distribute such products (HK45, USPs, MK23, MP7, etc.).

"KWA will still offer warranty service, replacement parts, and technical support to KWA customers."

Now, here's some helpful, detailed information to keep in mind.

"To KWA customers" carries a meaning in itself, due to this change in distribution, and in regards to customer service offered by KWA.

"To KWA customers" is defined by the serial number. If the H&K product you purchase(d) has a serial number with KWA in it. (For example: 11102634US-KWA vs 12C0526-UMAREX) You will be accounted as a KWA customer. However, future Umarex products distributed by Umarex, will say "Umarex" in the serial number, will not be backed by KWA's warranty or out-of-warranty services.

However, the pro-shop is open to anyone who needs to purchase replacement parts from it. So you should be fine.

#5 optimuskmg

optimuskmg

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 08:24 AM

thats a relief. thanks for the response!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users