#1 Cpapp

Cpapp

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft, xbox, sports

Posted 24 January 2013 - 03:22 PM

I believe I saw a thread were some one talked about tracer but only the marui and madbull one. My budget is $100 for a tracer, so if you own any that are bright and durable, please let me know.

Question 2. I was looking for stocks for my km16 which I ordered(so excited!) and I found the magpul ubr. That stock is so sexy but I believe it can't hold a battery. So which stocks would look good on a DMR, but can also hold a battery?

Q 3. I can also pick up some magpul mbus gen1 that are black from a friend for $15. Are they good sights, the 1st gen ones?
Thanks for reading and sorry if I broke a rule, saw a thread similar and I don't believe I broke any rules..

#2 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,596 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 24 January 2013 - 07:04 PM

View PostCpapp, on 24 January 2013 - 03:22 PM, said:

I believe I saw a thread were some one talked about tracer but only the marui and madbull one. My budget is $100 for a tracer, so if you own any that are bright and durable, please let me know.

Question 2. I was looking for stocks for my km16 which I ordered(so excited!) and I found the magpul ubr. That stock is so sexy but I believe it can't hold a battery. So which stocks would look good on a DMR, but can also hold a battery?

Q 3. I can also pick up some magpul mbus gen1 that are black from a friend for $15. Are they good sights, the 1st gen ones?
Thanks for reading and sorry if I broke a rule, saw a thread similar and I don't believe I broke any rules..
I have the MBUS Gen 1....it works just fine.  In fact they are on three of our guns at my house.  15 bucks is a great deal.

#3 Cpapp

Cpapp

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft, xbox, sports

Posted 25 January 2013 - 03:36 AM

Ok thanks! As for the tracers, can't find a used marui, so are the new mad bull ones good? What about the g&g ones? I also want it I look nice in both the km16 and my mp7. Leaning towards madbull, anyone know about durability? One more question, will the adaptor for the mp7(12mm-14mm negative) work for the madbull tracer? I think the madbull is a 14 ccw.

Edited by Cpapp, 25 January 2013 - 03:19 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users