philsaudio

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 277 posts
  • Interests:Playing Bass, Grandkids, camping

Posted 26 January 2013 - 05:06 AM

Niko:

The audio on your video makes me have to pee and I didn't even have my coffee yet.

Peace

#22 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,499 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 26 January 2013 - 08:14 AM

View Postgls15, on 25 January 2013 - 04:45 PM, said:

Hello everyone, thanks for the constant help. Unfortunately my g36c kwa hk is still not working and I have done everything to try and solve or at least know what is the problem ( I haven't clean the motor as niko_gspy said, but will do it now), so I decided to make this video so you see everything and what's going on and might be easier to help me know which is the problem. Thanks again and hope I can fix this soon.

Hey niko_gspy, can the motor get dirty that fast? I just used the gun about 3 times (but yeah in the place I used it there was a lot of dust and it was outside so it might be this ( I HOPE!!!).

PLEASE watch it and try to help me...

The energy I put directly to the motor is of 6v while the motor needs 8.4v battery which might be why when the battery is connected to the cables the motor don't get sufficient power to work with the gears (this is what I guess) which means the cables are damaged?
It's the broken fire selector plate that you show at the end of the video.  During your testing of the trigger you show the left side of the gearbox with the fire selector so far forward it isn't making contact with the trigger block. Do this and retest:
  • Slide the selector plate back to make contact with to 2 copper prongs that are exposed - This allows current to pass through the trigger block when the trigger is engaged

• Plug in the battery at the first Tamiya plug by the front of the gearbox, this eliminates the wires that go alone the outer barrel

• Squeeze the trigger
Let us know if this works.

#23 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,499 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 09 February 2013 - 02:23 PM

Can we assume your issue is resolved?

#24 muffinman1604

muffinman1604

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft. xbox. PC gaming, building, and programming. Football.

Posted 20 April 2013 - 08:13 PM

Your gun uses short type motors.
Look into the Lonex ones, either the A2 (torque) or A1 (balanced)

#25 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,499 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 08:26 PM

View Postmuffinman1604, on 20 April 2013 - 08:13 PM, said:

Your gun uses short type motors.
Look into the Lonex ones, either the A2 (torque) or A1 (balanced)
This was not a motor issue.  I was a broken selector plate...plain and simple.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users