• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Danugg3t

Danugg3t

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 06:11 PM

I recieved my M93R on the 25 of december 2012.   Ive fired approximately 40 mags and ive freqently come across the problem of the bbs being fed into the barrel and not being fired.

The gas is being released as usual in proper amounts but the bbs remain in the barrel.  Once I realize they arent being fired i tilt the barrel and about 7 bbs pour out.  All of this is being done at about 8 degrees celcius outdoors.

I have disassembled, cleaned and lubed the gun 3-4 times already.  I use a propane adaptor and silicone oil.  I bought a new propane tank and used 2 drops of oil for every 10 mags, as usual and as recommended.  Though I did that, there was still no success, the second reload i did didnt feed.

The gun only has about a 60% success rate for firing a full 32 round mag without any problems. At this point im not sure whats wrong

#2 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,719 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 12 January 2013 - 07:34 PM

Two things come to mind....too much silicone may have swelled the bucking and the hop-up is turned up too high.  Turn the hop-up to "off" (all the way clockwise and retest.  If that's not the issue, I'm betting the bucking is swelled.  Also, have you used spay silicone to clean the gun, barrel, hop-up, etc.?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users