3 replies to this topic

#1 nbv386

nbv386

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 09:29 PM

So I just go an kwa kmp9 and fired 3 mags thru it but then I went online to check and see for general maintenance and I read that the bolt catch needs to be sanded around the corners or else it will dig into the bolt eventually needing to completely replace it.  

did kwa ever fix this issue and if not can I fix it without voiding warranty. Thanks

Also when I'm done fireing it for the day should I put in an empty mag and decock the hammer and then pull out the mag?

I also heard of that you can't put the mag in with the bolt forward or else it can damage the mag is this true?

Edited by nbv386, 10 January 2013 - 11:18 PM.

#2 niko_gpsy

niko_gpsy

What's a Warranty?

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,882 posts
  • Interests:Keeping those damn squirrels from putting their filthy little paws on my peaches in my backyard. Oh, Yes. It's not just a hobby, its a passion!!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 04:34 AM

Yes that issue has been addressed.

#3 nbv386

nbv386

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 08:02 PM

Also one more thing( I hope I'm not breaking any rules)

I have a can of power green gas with the screw on nozzle, the problem is that my local airsoft retailer only sells this but I wanted to use my gun this Sunday.

So my question is will it be ok to use just one can of this and then I will only be useing king arms green gas.

Also I read one of the topics below me and he said that he could barely get one mag out of it but I have a can of power green from past experience with gbb and I'm getting 1.5-2 mags out of it and it extremely close to empty and I see absoulutly no wear on the silent fill o-ring or fill nozzle.

Edited by nbv386, 11 January 2013 - 10:31 PM.

#4 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,665 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 12 January 2013 - 04:29 PM

View Postnbv386, on 11 January 2013 - 08:02 PM, said:

Also one more thing( I hope I'm not breaking any rules)

I have a can of power green gas with the screw on nozzle, the problem is that my local airsoft retailer only sells this but I wanted to use my gun this Sunday.

So my question is will it be ok to use just one can of this and then I will only be useing king arms green gas.

Also I read one of the topics below me and he said that he could barely get one mag out of it but I have a can of power green from past experience with gbb and I'm getting 1.5-2 mags out of it and it extremely close to empty and I see absoulutly no wear on the silent fill o-ring or fill nozzle.
The issue with Power Green is the fill nozzle.  It won't hurt your gun.  But, it doesn't always fill your gun either!  So, give it a try, all you can loose is the cost of the can.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users