1. When I shot relatively quickly in semi-auto, it would double-fire sometimes. I tried taping it with my iphone so I could slow down the footage on my mac to see exactly what was up but I couldn't catch it again. Is it just double feeding? Why?
2. When I fire longer bursts in full auto, sometimes it would just stop and start dry firing. When I released the trigger and started to shoot again, 3 or 4 BBs came out. Then it was back to normal. I have no idea what's up with that...
Could the cause of both of these problems simply be that the gun is not cycling correctly in the cold? I'm sure the gun is well lubricated. I can see it seeping out from the top of the bolt slightly when I shoot.
1. This I simply don't understand. At one point, it simply dry fired without shooting at all, on and off throughout one mag. Then it was fine. Sort of.
2. Later when I shot more rapidly towards the end of the magazine the gun cycled kind of funny. Just dry firing on and off and the hammer was only cocked 1/4 of the way back after running out of gas. I think I was just shooting too fast, is there anything else that could do that?
3. I feel like there is too much wear and tear here considering I've only been shooting it a little bit on weekends since Christmas. It looks a little worse in person. Thoughts?
One other thing, why is my MP7 so much more gas efficient than my M9? Or do I just have super-MP7 magazines... One other thing. Are there any tricks for putting the slide back on my M9? I just have a bit of trouble haha.
Thanks I know it's a lot of questions LOL.
Edited by kwaispro727, 05 January 2013 - 01:15 PM.