15 replies to this topic

#1 point7

point7

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 02:02 PM

helllo.

i got my Kriss vector , but i have a box that whas wrong folded it whas folded with the inside out.
so the print of the kriss en text where on the inside of the box.
also whas there no carry handle and i got no silicone oil in.
and the mag that come with it leaks , anyone els has a wrong folded  box to ?

#2 Airsoftguy

Airsoftguy

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts
  • Interests:FPS limit? What's that?

Posted 02 January 2013 - 02:17 PM

View Postpoint7, on 02 January 2013 - 02:02 PM, said:

helllo.

i got my Kriss vector , but i have a box that whas wrong folded it whas folded with the inside out.
so the print of the kriss en text where on the inside of the box.
also whas there no carry handle and i got no silicone oil in.
and the mag that come with it leaks , anyone els has a wrong folded  box to ?
Sounds weird to me never heard of something like that. Maybe where ever you bought it from wasn't suppose to sell you that one because it was defective? Did the KRISS have the tag on it that says it's a genuine KWA product?

Edited by Airsoftguy, 02 January 2013 - 02:25 PM.

#3 point7

point7

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 02:31 PM

yes it has the tag , and i got it from airsoftglobal

here you can see the pics of the box like i got it.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#4 Viet

Viet

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 03:19 PM

Hi point7,

Greetings and happy new year from America! According to your tag you are from Belgium which is very neat!  

There is probably a good reason why the box was folded inside out.  One reason, which is used here in the states, is to hide the identity of the contents.  If it said KRISS vector all over the box and it was shipped to you, someone might steal it either in transit or while its waiting at your door.  

Now the Vector does not come with a carrying handle, so that seems right.  Silicone oil bottles might have been taken out by your retail shop or it was simply not included in the package.  It is hard for me to tell because the content of your box seems to be the asian spec model and not intended for the US market.

#5 point7

point7

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 03:37 PM

yes i got it from asia, airsoftglobal its from hong kong, so there should not be a oil bottle in then because the manual says it should be in there ?
and i did mean the carry handle on the box, but that no problem .
my only real  problem is the fact that the magazine that came with the gun has a leak ..

#6 Viet

Viet

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 03:43 PM

The only thing that I can tell you to try and contact your retail store and see if they can fix it for you.  Unfortunately, because it is an asian model we have no control over inventory there.  The manual was written for the US market and it should come with one.  But it is not the end of the world if you do not have one, 30 wt hobby RC car oil works as well.

#7 point7

point7

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 03:57 PM

yeah thats a pain because im from europe , and europe does not have any real good airsoft shops that have many product and brands, its a hard thing to find KWA products and specialy spare in europe and if they have they need to order it for you , so you must wait weeks even months.
thats why alot of european people buy from asian shops and US shops.
i try to fix the magazine my self, it cost me too much to send it back , if i fail too fix it its cheaper to buy a new magazine for me .
i update this post if i fixt it or not ;)

thanks for the support so far and a happy new year too ;)

Edited by point7, 02 January 2013 - 03:58 PM.

#8 Viet

Viet

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 04:42 PM

you can try to contact defiance-airsoft.com they are the official KWA distributor for Europe.

#9 Chuck S

Chuck S

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,152 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 07:21 AM

Silicone bottle seems hit or miss.  Depending on the vendor.  I didn't get it with my LM4 and the vendor told me they didn't include it any more.  I didn't believe them but have plenty of lube.

Inside-out carton is commonly used for factory reconditioned items but not universally.

-- Chuck

#10 jayrod9727

jayrod9727

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 07:33 AM

I have never sceen a box which included two magazines. did you get two with it? How much did you pay?

#11 Viet

Viet

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 08:45 AM

@Jayrod that is an asian spec package that can only be found in Hong Kong or Asia.  The tag shows that it is not intended for the US market and is not distributed by the KWA-USA branch.

For other general intel, the silicone bottle could have also been removed by customs as liquids are generally seized during shipping depending on your country's rules and regulation.  Again, the box was most likely inverted for shipping purposes and not a factory refurb because we can't keep these in stock!  And as stated by point7, when dealing with international orders, it is generally cheaper just to order a new item than to try to return things for an exchange due to the taxing for import/export.

#12 point7

point7

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 10:02 AM

indeed , and its not easy to find KWA parts in the EU , you can order it at some local shops here but then you have to wait weeks and even months  too get the item, i one orderd a MP5 fire selector and had to wait  5 monts for it.
thats why so many EU airsoft players order outside the EU and shop in asia and the US is not happy to send items to EU.
the asians dont have any problem with sending to EU.
and if you find some thing in the EU then its way overpriced, example the KWA kriss in EU cost 400 to 450 EURO's thats 530 to 570  USD  so way to much, now i have payd 360 USD inc shipping with no magazine thats 280 EURO so you see its a major differance in price for EU customers and a big reason to buy outside EU.

Edited by point7, 03 January 2013 - 10:07 AM.

#13 snoopy

snoopy

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 11:57 AM

posted on arnies what I ended up doing to my leaky mags :P

Hope that helps.

#14 BoobieM4H

BoobieM4H

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,047 posts
  • Interests:IF IT USES GREEN GAS..I MAKE IT SHOOT BETTER!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 02:19 PM

Should post here too on how to fix leaky mags...just sayin..and as far as the inside out box..like everyone saying..its for shipping purposes..its not refurbished..if yall have seen a couple of my unboxing videos of airsoft guns ive received from asia online stores..they ship with box inverted..as to hide contents so customs wont take a second look at it..they will just read the declaration tag as "toy gun" or "toy parts". But if they see the box and the picture on it..they will sometimes investigate, open your package..and sometimes seize it for whatever reason. They do it to help you the customer out in trying to get it thru customs with less hassle.

( o Y o )

#15 Brick Stone

Brick Stone

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts
  • Interests:DIY Airsoft. DIY speaker building. Chairsoft(LOL) some other stuff

Posted 18 February 2013 - 11:42 AM

Yeah, why not post the link snoopy instead of just telling people about it.  That would be helping.  MEH!

#16 PreacherMan

PreacherMan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 11:57 AM

Bit late on the draw on that one, mate.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users