• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 IDK

IDK

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 03:21 PM

I got a fpg for christmas and it is an awesome gun but it shot once and never shot again I. Put and ammo pull back the slide pull the trigger and nothing happens I looked inside and the bb was in the chamber and nothing happens I've used 3 different gases and nothing.  I think when I pull the triger it doesn't hi the gas on the clip please help and send message for more details

#2 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,654 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 28 December 2012 - 03:26 PM

View PostIDK, on 28 December 2012 - 03:21 PM, said:

I got a fpg for christmas and it is an awesome gun but it shot once and never shot again I. Put and ammo pull back the slide pull the trigger and nothing happens I looked inside and the bb was in the chamber and nothing happens I've used 3 different gases and nothing.  I think when I pull the triger it doesn't hi the gas on the clip please help and send message for more details
Hi IDK, welcome to the KWA Forums and sorry to hear that you are having issues.  Was this gun purchased new and if so was it purchased from an official KWA reseller?  Also, I assume it was the complete gun and not the conversion kit?

#3 IDK

IDK

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 03:31 AM

it was the complete gun. And was purchased new and yes it was purchased at a reseller

#4 xKingSizex

xKingSizex

Customer Service Manager

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,821 posts
  • Interests:Umm, airsoft...

Posted 08 January 2013 - 11:58 AM

I would send it to Spartan Imports for warranty repair. You should have the Spartan warranty paperwork in your box. If you don't, you can visit their website to download the form. Don't mess with it yourself.

#5 niko_gpsy

niko_gpsy

What's a Warranty?

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,882 posts
  • Interests:Keeping those damn squirrels from putting their filthy little paws on my peaches in my backyard. Oh, Yes. It's not just a hobby, its a passion!!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 03:43 PM

Could be your impact hammer or the spring for that part.  Send the gun in for warranty repair.

#6 enigmatts

enigmatts

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 06:32 PM

Check the selector and make sure it's not stuck in the middle

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users