1 reply to this topic

#1 Paul202

Paul202

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 01:09 PM

I recently got a FPG for Christmas, and with the exception of me problem it has been great. The problem is that I am unable to move the selector switch to semi. I lock thr slide back and it will move firm safe to full auto, but it won't go to semi. I bought it used on my state forum from a reputable seller, and he said everything worked fine before he shipped it. Has anyone else had this problem?

#2 islisis

islisis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 03:36 AM

I was told similar stories about my FPG (see my post http://kwausa.com/fo...?showtopic=7963). Sent it back and problems with the switch were denied, replacement also behaved exactly the same.

Possibly it is a FPG design flaw (the original KSC 18C design did not suffer such extreme problems), but I haven't heard many people comment about it (until their switch breaks). All I can say is, from experience the switch needs to be pressed in while changing modes, otherwise it might pop out near the safety position and become stuck. Considering the other obvious flaw of the switch being so flat, this is sketchy way to select modes to say they least.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users