• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 MRYUSOCRZY

MRYUSOCRZY

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 01:36 PM

I can't separate the lower receiver from the top receiver. I have followed all the directions in the manual. I believe that the bottom of the lower receiver is stuck. What can I do to separate them? Also, the pins in the receiver are sometimes hard to get in and out.

Edited by MRYUSOCRZY, 25 December 2012 - 01:39 PM.

#2 Kyle2595

Kyle2595

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft - duh!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 02:17 PM

I do not remember exactly, but somewhere in the directions I thought it said to reset the hammer.  Does that mean to pull the charging handle back and releasing it with no mag in?

The only reason I say this is because I too tried to separate the upper and lower receiver but I did not read the directions first.  :facepalm:
I then looked in the directions but never tried it again, I don't want to break my new toy.

#3 Viet

Viet

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 09:07 AM

yes, try to first reset the hammer  by pulling back on the charging handle.  This will aid you with separating the receivers.  Also, you can't be afraid of it.  These bodies are tight fitted and sometimes you just need to give it some force to separate.  As long as you have removed the pins you should have nothing to worry about.

#4 MRYUSOCRZY

MRYUSOCRZY

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 01:29 PM

Thanks, finally separated them :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users