3 replies to this topic

#1 AFO Coyote: Truck

AFO Coyote: Truck

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 06:59 PM

Hello, I am a proud owner of an ATP and couldn't be happier. But, when I got home from college and not having used my ATP for about 4 months, I decided to clean it and re-lube it. But now it's not cycling the whole way maybe only like a half or a quarter cycle, also just to mention where I play it's about 60 degrees out most of the winter and a little colder at my house and I'm using propane. Does anyone have or has anyone had this problem? And if so how did you resolve it? Don't really want to take it in to get repaired. Any help would be appreciated.

#2 AFO Coyote: Truck

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 07:55 PM

Never mind, I just found out it's just the weather affecting the gun. I tried shooting it in a room heated up to about 80 degrees and it shot fine. Also tried it again outside and it shot fine, just uses up more gas.

#3 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,736 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 21 December 2012 - 09:35 PM

Glad the problem is resolved!

#4 AFO Coyote: Truck

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 09:49 PM

Yes, me too. Gonna see how she works tomorrow. If I run out of ammo for my primary. Doubt it'll happen though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users