Anybody have the Falcon Enhanced Hop Up Rubber for their gbb pistol?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Acelafan123

Acelafan123

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 06:21 PM

I bought this bucking from ehobby asia this morning because from research it's what people recommend to replace the bucking on the m9/m93 and other kwa gbb pistols with the same bucking. The bucking looks to be resistant to silicon oil and other things that made the stock bucking swell. It also has a v shaped mound which will tremendously help accuracy/consistency and possibly range (if it is anything like what my scs nub does.) All of this is great and of course people recommend it so it has to be quality, but does anybody personally actually have one? Once the bucking arrives at my house I am going to be making a disassembly/reassembly guide to m9 ptp hop up chambers (since NOBODY has done so themself, and I know how to) and I'm going to do a review on the bucking.

Edited by Acelafan123, 19 December 2012 - 06:22 PM.

#2 mp5k

mp5k

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 06:36 PM

I still havent installed one( I have the M93R II) everytime I tried to buy one of those bucking at E Hobby or just about anywhere else,they were allways sold out,My standard KWA Bucking has like many owners buckings swelled up!.

Please report your findings on this bucking once its installed....

#3 mp5k

mp5k

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 12:04 AM

Heres some pics of the Barrel and hop up out of my M93R , for months ive tried to find out if I can fit a slightly longer barrel thats tightbore,pref 6.01. I know theres an M9 PTP 6.01 barrel avail but its  only 107mm long   http://store.kwausa....mm-2-1-1-1.aspx

The stock M93R barrel is 125mm long,the gun can accept up to 150mm of inner barrel before it pokes out of the outer plastic barrel,I want to maximise power and accuracy as much as possible.ive looked into MP7 barrels and the closest to fitting I can see is a PDI 6.01 158mm item for MP7 ,it looks to have the cutout in the right spot for the barrel clamp to hold the barrel,just about all others dont!.

You can see the cut out/flat spot for the clamp  on the MP7 barrel here http://shop.ehobbyas...sc-mp7-gbb.html

Heres my M93R  Hop Up apart

Posted Image

The Barrel Cut Out
Posted Image

The end groove where bucking sits in

Posted Image

Edited by mp5k, 26 December 2012 - 05:58 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users