• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 ttm555

ttm555

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 04:30 PM

If I understand correctly I CANNOT buy from the proshop because I live in Canada.  That will sure be helpful if I need parts for my KM16BR and KG36C  :rolleyes:

Anyways, no problems with my internals yet....  What I am wanting is more mags for the G36C.  What brands work?  I assume TM and would gladly pay the price to get them.  I do not want to buy something that will not work, though, so am asking for your help.  

Thank you.

#2 nameless

nameless

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 09:12 AM

View Postttm555, on May 6 2009, 04:30 PM, said:

If I understand correctly I CANNOT buy from the proshop because I live in Canada.  That will sure be helpful if I need parts for my KM16BR and KG36C  :rolleyes:

Anyways, no problems with my internals yet....  What I am wanting is more mags for the G36C.  What brands work?  I assume TM and would gladly pay the price to get them.  I do not want to buy something that will not work, though, so am asking for your help.  

Thank you.

The MAG brand midcaps have been working fine for me so far.

#3 Guest_allizard_*

Guest_allizard_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 May 2009 - 03:56 PM

We have been shipping parts to customers in Canada.  We just can't do warranty service since it involve sending the whole gun.

#4 Guest_Radix_*

Guest_Radix_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 May 2009 - 09:07 AM

View Postttm555, on May 6 2009, 05:30 PM, said:

If I understand correctly I CANNOT buy from the proshop because I live in Canada.

You can, but you'll need to call in your order.  We don't take international orders online to minimize credit card fraud. :)

#5 FPDoc

FPDoc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 12:13 PM

TM mags work as well as the MAG's. I have 2 TM hicaps and 4 MAG midcaps in addition to the KWA hicap. Course, G36 mags are expensive relative to the M4.  I have a converter I use IF i use the G36 so we all have magazine compatibility.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users