• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Seon

Seon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 10:00 AM

hi everyone, Im new to these forums however i have checked for topics that are related to my question but i found that they were about a year to two old and not sure if any solution has been found as of late. My questions is if anyone has tried a dangerwerx flute valve inside of a KP45 Match. i know its for the mp7 and mp9 but im looking for a way to use this pistol inside of my cqb field with a 350 fps limit with .2.sorry if this question was answered before but i just want confirmation if it works or not. thank you in advanced .

#2 SHAYDEE

SHAYDEE

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 11:49 AM

I use regular USP mags.  It lowers the fps for me.  
First couple shots may shoot hot around 360 but it averages out around the 340-50 which is a pass at my field.
They just tell me to watch my distance.

So if you have any regular USP mags you'll have to remove the baseplate of the magazine to fit in the Match..
OR you can remove the mag collar on the bottom of the Match and then use the regular USP mags with a baseplate.
When you do go and use your regular Match mag it will look kinda funky because it sticks out a little bit.

I also use green gas and .20s and I pass the 350 chrono limit everytime.    Hope this helps.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users