• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 mickeyalan

mickeyalan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 03:37 PM

My new mp7s bolt catch is loose and moves up and down freely I'm not sure if its just not put in right or if something is broken but i need to know how to dissassemble it to the point where i can see what parts (if any) i will need to order

#2 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,722 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 12 December 2012 - 06:49 PM

View Postmickeyalan, on 12 December 2012 - 03:37 PM, said:

My new mp7s bolt catch is loose and moves up and down freely I'm not sure if its just not put in right or if something is broken but i need to know how to dissassemble it to the point where i can see what parts (if any) i will need to order
Is it the bolt catch or the release lever? Can you look at the diagram and give a part number?

See here: http://kwausa.com/fi.../CR_S08_MP7.jpg

#3 mickeyalan

mickeyalan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 05:09 AM

Its the release lever on both sides. They still move in unison but they do not release the bolt and can move down past where they're supposed to

#4 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,722 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 13 December 2012 - 07:24 PM

New gun...I highly recommend that you send it in for repair.  Jump on the Help Desk and start a ticket.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users