• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 RyanKellly

RyanKellly

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 07:24 PM

Today I received  my H&K Full Metal USP Compact NS2 GBB Airsoft Gun By KWA in the mail. After looking over the gun I noticed some differences minor but present and am concerned with its legitimacy. When I opened the box there was no zero KWA anything, no booklet, no warranty registration info, no KWA black and blue cardboard tag, and no lubrication oil which I thought came with every KWA GBB. Then went online to check for aesthetic differences such as mines denotes the 9mmX19 on the slide which I believe is supposed to be cal 6mm BB. Also watched one disassembled on youtube and the spring under my barrel does not detach. Just trying to make sure the website isn't doing a swap and essentially stealing KWA's.  

Edited by RyanKellly, 10 December 2012 - 10:10 PM.

#2 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,511 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 10 December 2012 - 08:07 PM

View PostRyanKellly, on 10 December 2012 - 07:24 PM, said:

Today I received  my H&K Full Metal USP Compact NS2 GBB Airsoft Gun By KWA in the mail. After looking over the gun I noticed some differences minor but present and am concerned with its legitimacy. When I opened the box there was no zero KWA anything, no booklet, no warranty registration info, no KWA black and blue cardboard tag, and no lubrication oil which I thought came with every KWA GBB. Then went online to check for aesthetic differences such as mines denotes the 9mmX19 on the slide which I believe is supposed to be cal 6mm BB. Also watched one disassembled on youtube and the spring under my barrel does not detach. Just trying to make sure the website isn't doing a swap and essentially stealing KWA's.  
Post a picture.  That's the easiest way to tell.  We can let you know
quickly...

#3 RyanKellly

RyanKellly

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 09:09 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#4 xKingSizex

xKingSizex

Customer Service Manager

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,820 posts
  • Interests:Umm, airsoft...

Posted 11 December 2012 - 11:25 AM

That is an Umarex USP Compact. Warranty is through Umarex and not through KWA. Where did you buy the product?

#5 Comissar

Comissar

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 01:23 PM

*note it is a KWA pistol, it has just been rebranded

#6 RyanKellly

RyanKellly

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 07:13 PM

I bought it off of Airsoft GI. From what I can tell the only GBB USP Compact they sell is  http://www.airsoftgi...roducts_id=8233 and from what I can see shouldn't it be KWA not some rebranded bs? Also it says it should have the ns2 system, how would i be able to tell? If more pictures needed let me know.

Edited by RyanKellly, 11 December 2012 - 07:15 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: USP compact, USP, USPC

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users