KWA Mark II Chrono - Continuous TOUT

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Animatic

Animatic

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft, paintball, hiking, video games, and so on.

Posted 09 December 2012 - 09:45 PM

I've owned the KWA Mark II for several months now, and the gun did impress at first.

It feels real, looks real, and plays very real, since i'm a huge fan of the 1911 style pistols.

Sadly enough the mags Rubber Route (Or whatever its called), was damaged at first, and i didn't notice until it was blown off during my first game with the gun.

Its been easily fixed, but for some reason everytime i get the gun Chrono'd at TacCity, it reads TOUT for every shot. I shoot at a test range and it goes its distance with no problem.

And the way i fixed the mag was using electrical tape to replace the missing rubber route, i left enough open to let the gas release and feed the BB.

is it time for a new mag, or gun?

Thanks for the help!

Posted Image

#2 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,736 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 09 December 2012 - 11:22 PM

Tout?  That must be an Excortech chrono.  Not sure why that would happen unless you are not lining the pistol up correctly.  Or, as the gun fires the recoils is causing the gun to move to the point that you can't get a good reading.I would fix the mag thoough to ensure proper functioning of the gun.

#3 Animatic

Animatic

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft, paintball, hiking, video games, and so on.

Posted 09 December 2012 - 11:37 PM

Possibly not lining it up correctly, i will find out soon.

And for the mag, thats the best fix i could find handy for now, will be picking up a new mag soon!

All i need is the rubber part.

But thanks for the help!

#4 Outlaw1995

Outlaw1995

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,713 posts
  • Interests:Acting, Piano, Films, Theatre, Firearms, Knives, Airsoft

Posted 10 December 2012 - 06:35 AM

You can buy the rubber part by consulting your manual, finding the part number, and giving KWA a call and ordering the part. Their number is 626-581-1777, open 8:30am to 5:30pm PST weekdays, closed weekends/holidays.

And check their online pro shop as well, they sometimes have parts you'll need, but isn't always updated. Best bet is to call. store.kwausa.com

#5 philsaudio

philsaudio

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 277 posts
  • Interests:Playing Bass, Grandkids, camping

Posted 11 December 2012 - 06:06 AM

Tout on an excortech is its way of telling you you are doing something wrong. I find that when firing GBB guns into the xcortech, especially if they are venting some liquid gas ( if you see it it has liquid droplets in it) into the chrono, that it is messing with the sensors. Hold the gun back a little.

I got this a lot from the first chrono when firing bbs through two chrono's in series to test the accuracy of their readings.

peace

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users