2 replies to this topic

#1 Acelafan123

Acelafan123

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 06:30 PM

I really need the hop up disassembly/reassembly guide. Probably just the assembly guide at this point. I have taken everything out, the bucking is soaking in warm soapy water right now. It got swollen a month or two ago and I finally decided to take it apart to soak it in warm water to unswell it. Does anybody have a reassembly guide for the hop up?

#2 mp5k

mp5k

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 12:45 AM

Do away with the stock Bucking....they swell up very easily,mine has too but ive not replaced it yet.

replace the bucking with one of these http://hobbyeshop.co...2gf1msohm4u53l2  they are resistant to oils and such and dont swell up.

If you took your hop up chamber apart surely you can get it back together,I found the hard part was taking it apart!

Edited by mp5k, 08 December 2012 - 12:51 AM.

#3 Outlaw1995

Outlaw1995

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,713 posts
  • Interests:Acting, Piano, Films, Theatre, Firearms, Knives, Airsoft

Posted 08 December 2012 - 06:18 AM

See my post in your other thread Acelafan. And yes, that blue bucking mp5k recommended is a good alternative. It doesn't swell as easily as the stock bucking. In my opinion, buy a completely new bucking before reassembly, so that if you assemble it with the old bucking and it's a pain to reassemble, and the gun still doesn't work, you have to take it apart again and replace it with another new bucking. SO just get an entirely new bucking to be sure the M9 is going to work.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users