• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 SlimDonertz

SlimDonertz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 07:36 PM

So for Christmas I am allowed to get 1 airsoft gun. I already have an AEG and a pistol so i want a gas sub machine gun. I was thinking between the KWA M11, KWA KMP9, KWA MP7 or the KWA/Magul FPG. Which do you think i should go with? Any pros or cons for them?

#2 aaps59

aaps59

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,149 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft, photography, cars, computers.

Posted 03 December 2012 - 08:00 PM

Welcome to the forum.
Out of those three, I prefer the KMP9. I regret selling mine and miss it dearly. It was such a solid, loud, hard hitting, fun to use gun. Also fairly easy to maintain.
Great as a secondary for field, or a primary for CQB.

#3 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,544 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 03 December 2012 - 08:01 PM

There are numerous threads on the subject and I suggest you search around for them.  I have both the MP7 and the MP9.  There are merits to both but I personally prefer the MP9 for it's straightforward simplicity....That and the monster intimidation factor from it's muzzle report!

I find the MP9 easier to work on and it's price point allows for a an extra mag for the same price as the MP7.  The MP9 has more rounds per mag too.

The MP7 is a great gun and is very nice to fire.  The trigger is nicer than the MP9 too.  But having used both, and repaired both if I had to pick one, it is the MP9 for me.

#4 Chuck S

Chuck S

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 03:35 AM

My MP7A1 is my "just for fun" airsoft gun.  My others are primarily trainers and mimic those weapons I normally carry and shoot.

I can't compare it to the MP9 as others can though but I'm very happy with it.  Surprisingly accurate and easy to control a burst on AUTO.

Satisfying muzzle report -- enough to get the attention of trespassing deer -- but not loud enough to cause my neighbors to wonder what's going on.

It's a GBB which not as convenient as an AEG but there are no motors or springs or batteries to hassle with.  Since this photo I've added a small red dot sight midpoint between the sights.

Posted Image

-- Chuck

#5 SlimDonertz

SlimDonertz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 05:56 PM

So now i'm kind of leaning towards the KMP9 but does anyone know about the FPG or M11? I'm hearing a lot between the Mp7 and KMP9 but no opinions on the other two. Thanks for the help by the way

#6 niko_gpsy

niko_gpsy

What's a Warranty?

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,877 posts
  • Interests:Keeping those damn squirrels from putting their filthy little paws on my peaches in my backyard. Oh, Yes. It's not just a hobby, its a passion!!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 02:43 PM

View PostSlimDonertz, on 03 December 2012 - 07:36 PM, said:

So for Christmas I am allowed to get 1 airsoft gun. I already have an AEG and a pistol so i want a gas sub machine gun. I was thinking between the KWA M11, KWA KMP9, KWA MP7 or the KWA/Magul FPG. Which do you think i should go with? Any pros or cons for them?

I'm waiting for the Vector............................... ;)

But I have the KMP9 and the FPG and they are both awesome so you really can't go wrong.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users