• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 Rockhound

Rockhound

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 21 June 2008 - 02:16 PM

Hey everyone! How about helping me make a list of the best/worst websites were we can get tactical gear and of course, accessories for our KWA AEGs and GBBs!

Note to Readers: Please let me know if there are errors in the list! I've done some research on this and if you feel that the information that I've posted is somehow wrong, please, please, do let me know so I can fix it! Otherwise, read on and I hope this helps!

TACTICAL GEAR: (BEST)
     www.lapolicegear.com (TESTED)
     www.diamondbacktactical.com (TESTED)
     www.atstacticalgear.com (TESTED)
     www.opsgear.com (TESTED - for some reason they're having problems with my apartment number, but still...)
     www.patriotoutfitters.com  (TESTED)

AEG/GBB ACCESSORIES: (BEST)
     www.airsoftgi.com (TESTED)
     www.airsoftextreme.com (TESTED)
     www.ebaybanned.com
     www.wgcshop.com (HongKong Based)
     www.dentrinity.com (HongKong Based)
     www.redwolfairsoft.com (HongKong Based)

TACTICAL GEAR: (WORST)
     www.1starmy.com (Ok, I still got my order but customer service was horrible! Also, no tracking number!)

AEG/GBB ACCESSORIES: (WORST)
   Note: Some of the websites listed below were from other forums that I'm a member of!
     www.airsplat.com (No tracking number for your order and slow in replying to emails)
     www.evike.com
     www.hobbytron.com
     www.shortyusa.com - some say!

Edited by Rockhound, 21 June 2008 - 02:47 PM.

#2 xXxGruntxXx

xXxGruntxXx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 21 June 2008 - 02:24 PM

Although I've previously ordered off airsplat, I've heard some bad stories about the site. I ordered a cheap springer there, and the shipping took forever. I also don't trust their stats on the guns. They gave the KWA CQB an FPS rating of 400, which is incorrect. I also dislike their misleading "FREE SHIPPING" at the top...

#3 Guest_Radix_*

Guest_Radix_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 June 2008 - 09:00 PM

Sorry guys, this thread will be closed.  KWA support forum is for technical discussions only. Topics like this is too political.  In the future, please use other popular forums/sites to discuss non technical related topics. Thank you for your understanding. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users