• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 jarky

jarky

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 01:05 PM

Hey guys, I got my mk2 1911 maybe 3 months ago and i took it to a day game and a night game but after this past weekend it doesn't shoot. i have only used green gas with is and and cleaned and lubed it after the night game. i don't think i damaged anything during cleaning but that might be the only reason why it might not be working. i know i didn't lose any parts to it but when i shoot it the hammer fires but the bb doesn't shoot and the slide doesn't go back. i'm going to take it to the field soon to see if they could help but any help from you guys would be great.  and also, the mags seem to work fine but one of them has something rattling inside whenever i shake it. not sure if this is affecting the performance at all.

#2 Outlaw1995

Outlaw1995

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,713 posts
  • Interests:Acting, Piano, Films, Theatre, Firearms, Knives, Airsoft

Posted 23 November 2012 - 01:33 PM

Hi jarky welcome to the forums. Check to see if your firing pin is in the gun. Not the fake firing pin, I mean the little pin near the hammer under the slide. It pops up when you cock the gun. It is part 60 (impact pin).

This firing pin will break/pop out if you dry fire the gun a lot, especially when an empty magazine is not inserted into the gun.

If you want you can buy the part off the KWA pro shop online, or give them a call: 626-581-1777 to order the part. Or, submit an RMA and ship the gun to KWA for them to fix. (You'll have to pay around $45 for parts and labor.)

If you want to do the fix yourself, there's plenty of threads on how to fix your gun, including some videos. It's up to you and whatever you feel most comfortable doing.

#3 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,304 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 23 November 2012 - 05:43 PM

The rattling inside the mag is a brass tube, the mag expansion tube, that needs to be put back in place.  This will require opening the mag and reattaching the tube.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users