4 replies to this topic

#1 tk1221

tk1221

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 06:37 PM

Hello,
I am a player that just started at airsoft.I got a L96 last year and i did not know how to handle,clean the firearm so it is not so clean and have little scratches.And I am trying to decide whether i should get KWA M1911A1 OR KWA M1911 MK# PTP
I think they are both perfect gun but i never had tried the GBB pistols.
And if i shall choose KWA M1911 MK# PTP, I wish you would recommend a one of the series such as
Mark 1 or 2~
I enjoyed L96 for like an month and i stopped shooting. I do not know why i just wasn't on sniper now..
And i do NOT play airsoft survival. I went to StrikeForceSports and i did not liked it.
i am kinda grown up alot now but i think i am still afraid of those survival because i have nothing but L96 which is not allowed in survival (they do not allow snipers) and i had to rent M4A1 i think.
and i didn't had a vest with no friends with me so i got kinda shot in 5sec.. :blinded: :blinded:
Well i want the one of those two pistols but i am afraid that i will be stop playing in another month again.

So if you recommand one of two pistols, please reply.
And also i would like to ask how long i can use that green gas?
1 month? 2weeks?
Please reply and please tell me whether i shall go back to survival games or not.

-Thank You-
2012/11/14

#2 aaps59

aaps59

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,149 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft, photography, cars, computers.

Posted 14 November 2012 - 07:19 PM

Welcome to the forum. I recommend the KWA 1911 Mk series, mainly because currently this is a more updated 1911 platform, and the new M1911A1 hasnt been released yet.   Also, it will probably be much easier to find in stock.
I have many cans of green gas stored, and they havent lost pressure over many months. So you should be able to keep them for away.
Also did you say you played at StrikeForce?

#3 Chuck S

Chuck S

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,339 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 04:28 AM

I have the 1911 MK1 but unless you're a M1911 guy don't recommend these pistols for gaming.

1.  Low capacity.
2.  Fragile.  Dry firing will break the pistol fairly easily.

-- Chuck

#4 Jdwin

Jdwin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 11:37 AM

This is a hard question because the have different use. The m11a1 will get you out of a jam if you get up close, but won't be worth beans at a distance. The 1911 will work better at a distance but wont be as good up close becuase it lacks full auto.  Thoereticly you could turn the m11a1 into a "full sized" smg if you put a surpresser on it and the ran a tbb through it. it really depend on your play style. As a side arm I would go with the m11 because it is if i remember correctly cheaper and there is very little that can compete up close.

#5 aaps59

aaps59

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,149 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft, photography, cars, computers.

Posted 15 November 2012 - 07:24 PM

View PostJdwin, on 15 November 2012 - 11:37 AM, said:

This is a hard question because the have different use. The m11a1 will get you out of a jam if you get up close, but won't be worth beans at a distance. The 1911 will work better at a distance but wont be as good up close becuase it lacks full auto.  Thoereticly you could turn the m11a1 into a "full sized" smg if you put a surpresser on it and the ran a tbb through it. it really depend on your play style. As a side arm I would go with the m11 because it is if i remember correctly cheaper and there is very little that can compete up close.
My friend I believe you are confused. He is talking about the M1911A1 Semi-Automatic original Military style 1911 and the Mk series 1911s, not the M11, heh

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users