• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 fri.eli

fri.eli

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 07:25 PM

i want to add more fps to my g36c rifle, maybe around 400-500fps.........

what do i need to add?
what parts should i buy to make it 400-500fps?
and does anyone has video how to disassemble the g36c?

thanks...

#2 philsaudio

philsaudio

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 277 posts
  • Interests:Playing Bass, Grandkids, camping

Posted 13 November 2012 - 11:34 PM

You would have to change the spring to an M120 -M130 to get to 500 maybe an M110 to get to 400. It depends on the manufacturer and the individual spring you get from them and your guns compression and hop up adjustments as to your final FPS.

A spring change will require you to R&R your gearbox which is not a job for the faint of heart. There a plenty of videos on youtube showing how to R&R the GB. If you plan on doing this kind of work you best get crackin on a self education kick.

If you need it now I suggest you find someone who is a proficient airsoft mechanic and pay them to change your spring. Springs are cheap, quality airsmithing no so much.

Peace

#3 fri.eli

fri.eli

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 03:58 AM

View Postphilsaudio, on 13 November 2012 - 11:34 PM, said:

You would have to change the spring to an M120 -M130 to get to 500 maybe an M110 to get to 400. It depends on the manufacturer and the individual spring you get from them and your guns compression and hop up adjustments as to your final FPS.

A spring change will require you to R&R your gearbox which is not a job for the faint of heart. There a plenty of videos on youtube showing how to R&R the GB. If you plan on doing this kind of work you best get crackin on a self education kick.

If you need it now I suggest you find someone who is a proficient airsoft mechanic and pay them to change your spring. Springs are cheap, quality airsmithing no so much.

Peace

just the spring? thats the only thing that i will change? how about the cylinder? thanks man i really appreciate your help...

#4 philsaudio

philsaudio

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 277 posts
  • Interests:Playing Bass, Grandkids, camping

Posted 14 November 2012 - 06:18 AM

The volume of air in the cylinder is proportional to the volume of air in your barrel. If the barrel was longer then change the cylinder type/porting to prevent over/under voluming.

So your cylinder and everything else should stay the same.

The trick is opening and closing the GB W/O disturbing anything else. Kind of like pulling out a table cloth without the dishes falling on the floor. Practice Practice Practice. A can of worms deluxe.

Peace
Phil

#5 niko_gpsy

niko_gpsy

What's a Warranty?

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,878 posts
  • Interests:Keeping those damn squirrels from putting their filthy little paws on my peaches in my backyard. Oh, Yes. It's not just a hobby, its a passion!!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 02:20 PM

View Postphilsaudio, on 14 November 2012 - 06:18 AM, said:

The trick is opening and closing the GB W/O disturbing anything else. Kind of like pulling out a table cloth without the dishes falling on the floor. Practice Practice Practice. A can of worms deluxe.

Peace
Phil

Hmm..............sounds like a magic trick. LOL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users