• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Gigs27

Gigs27

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 04:47 PM

So it is the time for me to pick up a KWA SMG. I have wanted one for the longest time and I have now decided I wil be getting one. The MP7 has always been at the top.  I love the MP7 in every video game it is in, and I have shot my friends, it is amazing. The MP9 has always had my interest because of its lighter weight and smaller price tag. Now that the KRISS is coming out, my jaw has dropped and I am stuck with the toughest decision. I can basically say the MP9 is out. The KRISS comes out soon (we hope), and the MP7 is already out and people love it. My guess is the performance will be about the same. The KRISS may be slightly more accurate. So it basically comes down to features. I am leaning towards the KRISS mainly because 2 of my friends have the MP7, and I would be the only one with the KRISS. Thoughts? Opinions?

#2 aaps59

aaps59

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,149 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft, photography, cars, computers.

Posted 23 May 2012 - 05:09 PM

All three are great choices and actually after holding the KRISS, owning the KMP9, and viewing the MP7. I prefer the MP9. The MP9 just has that rock solid feel that I love and its loudness. The MP7 is also a great gun and a great choice. In the end, I feel it all comes down to personal preference, and Im sure many others will say the same. KRISS is something I look forward to. If you can stand the wait, I say hold out and get the Vector. Be different!

#3 akiraspeedstar

akiraspeedstar

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,130 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 05:34 PM

Get what you want, don't ever not buy a gun because your friends have it.

I love my Mp7 and the mp9 is a good gun as well, not really my taste looks wise though with the mp9. As for through Kriss, I don't like that it has very little recoil, its cool that it replicates the rs system, but I love recoil (for airsoft) so that pushes me away. The mp guns don't have much recoil either, but I've been told the Kriss is even less.

#4 aaps59

aaps59

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,149 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft, photography, cars, computers.

Posted 23 May 2012 - 05:44 PM

View Postakiraspeedstar, on 23 May 2012 - 05:34 PM, said:

As for through Kriss, I don't like that it has very little recoil, its cool that it replicates the rs system, but I love recoil (for airsoft) so that pushes me away.
Agreed. I LOVE airsoft recoil!

#5 ADR

ADR

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft, Music, Design, Media

Posted 26 May 2012 - 01:53 AM

I have an MP7, shot the MP9 and haven't felt the Kriss yet. IMO the Kriss is cool, but just isn't aesthetically pleasing for me - prolly just me haha. The MP9 is really nice, solid, and has a high RoF which is good to have, but isn't really that helpful with such a mag capacity. I love my MP7 for its versatility, aesthetics and performance.. But if you go this route, mags get heavy and pricey really fast. I think there are some online shops right now that are offering an extra mag with purchase of the MP7.. So unless you plan to run one mag with your mp9, the price kinda balances out with buying the MP7.

#6 Gigs27

Gigs27

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 04:01 PM

View PostADR, on 26 May 2012 - 01:53 AM, said:

I have an MP7, shot the MP9 and haven't felt the Kriss yet. IMO the Kriss is cool, but just isn't aesthetically pleasing for me - prolly just me haha. The MP9 is really nice, solid, and has a high RoF which is good to have, but isn't really that helpful with such a mag capacity. I love my MP7 for its versatility, aesthetics and performance.. But if you go this route, mags get heavy and pricey really fast. I think there are some online shops right now that are offering an extra mag with purchase of the MP7.. So unless you plan to run one mag with your mp9, the price kinda balances out with buying the MP7.

I will most likely be going with the MP7 now. I know around the major holidays of the year, a lot of sites give really good coupon codes. If GI gives out a 13% coupon code around the 4th of July, I can get the MP7 with 3 extra mags for under $450.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users