• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Gigs27

Gigs27

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 09:52 AM

So my mp7 hasn't been working for a while now, I know it is the swollen bucking issue. But I cannot get into the gun because every time I try and unscrew the little allen key on the selector switch, nothing happens. I've seen videos and it seems like every once else has theirs unscrew so easily so I have no idea what's wrong with mine. I have allen keys size .7mm, .9mm, 1.3mm, 1.5mm, 2mm. It seems like .9 fits the best but like I said, it doesn't work. Any suggestions?

#2 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,509 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 29 December 2013 - 09:57 AM

View PostGigs27, on 29 December 2013 - 09:52 AM, said:

So my mp7 hasn't been working for a while now, I know it is the swollen bucking issue. But I cannot get into the gun because every time I try and unscrew the little allen key on the selector switch, nothing happens. I've seen videos and it seems like every once else has theirs unscrew so easily so I have no idea what's wrong with mine. I have allen keys size .7mm, .9mm, 1.3mm, 1.5mm, 2mm. It seems like .9 fits the best but like I said, it doesn't work. Any suggestions?
I would send it to KWA for repair.  I know it sounds like a simple thing but if the screw is stuck I would leave it to the experts to fix.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users