2 replies to this topic

#1 1911=BestYear

1911=BestYear

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 07:52 PM

Hello
I have a couple questions on the 1911 parts in the proshop. I am a proud owner of the kwa mark IV 1911 ptp. BUT I've been having trouble trying to "upgrade it". My local store is selling the double stack mags for the mark IV but they do not include the new slide catch or new mag release that it required to accept the double stack mags. I own the older ones before kwa started including the pistols with double stack ones. I plan on buying a double stack but i have a single stack mag too. I know that on the proshop they have the double stack mag lip so i can replace the single stack one but I'm not sure if you guys sell the new double stack slide catch and mag release at the pro shop. Ive looked on it and i see the slide release lever and the magazine catch but it is not labeled as double stack like the mag lips are. Are they the double stack one or the old single stack ones? Ive tried to look for them both but i have not found them any where else. I would like to know if they are the double stack ones ,that way i can buy them and replace my old ones (right now i have the ones for single stack). If they are, do i only buy the 2 parts and not the entire assembly for each? Thank you for your time and please let me know as soon as possible. :D

#2 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,516 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 12 February 2014 - 08:50 AM

View Post1911=BestYear, on 11 February 2014 - 07:52 PM, said:

Hello
I have a couple questions on the 1911 parts in the proshop. I am a proud owner of the kwa mark IV 1911 ptp. BUT I've been having trouble trying to "upgrade it". My local store is selling the double stack mags for the mark IV but they do not include the new slide catch or new mag release that it required to accept the double stack mags. I own the older ones before kwa started including the pistols with double stack ones. I plan on buying a double stack but i have a single stack mag too. I know that on the proshop they have the double stack mag lip so i can replace the single stack one but I'm not sure if you guys sell the new double stack slide catch and mag release at the pro shop. Ive looked on it and i see the slide release lever and the magazine catch but it is not labeled as double stack like the mag lips are. Are they the double stack one or the old single stack ones? Ive tried to look for them both but i have not found them any where else. I would like to know if they are the double stack ones ,that way i can buy them and replace my old ones (right now i have the ones for single stack). If they are, do i only buy the 2 parts and not the entire assembly for each? Thank you for your time and please let me know as soon as possible. :D
Hi 1911=BestYear - Welcome to the KWA Forums.  It's best to give KWA a call directly regarding this:

Posted Image

Telephone Numbers:
  • 1.626.581.1777 (Voice)
  • 1.626.581.0777 (Fax)

For Questions / Warranty / Order Status / Parts Request / Returns

Service Hours:

• Monday thru Friday - 9am to 5:30pm (PST)
  • Saturday, Sunday, & Holidays - Closed

Address:

KWA USA
18571 E. Gale Ave
City of Industry, CA 91748-1339
USA

Hope this helps.

#3 xKingSizex

xKingSizex

Customer Service Manager

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,820 posts
  • Interests:Umm, airsoft...

Posted 13 February 2014 - 10:52 AM

Hit up our Help Desk, we will get you the parts you need.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users