Jump to content


v1.75 or Wait...?


  • Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Dozaheadjr

Dozaheadjr

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 08:55 AM

Hello,

I am currently new to KWA's and I have always wanted one from the start of airsoft. But, I have been sidetracked with other things like an echo1 (bad choice) and Classic Army (another bad choice on my part have had way too many problems). Now I have just enough to buy airsoftgi's KWA M4 with RIS. But, it is so close to the release of the new KWA's, I don't know if they will be ridiculously out of the price range of the older ones. I was just wondering would I regret getting a KWA now or will I still be satisfied with the 1.75GB vs the 2GB. Go ahead and make my decision! It would make things easier on me if you guys would and not light me up.

With the new 1.75 GB does it come with the new 2G hop up?

A little off topic if anyone has used Paypal can you pay things on AirsoftGi with the money that is already in your paypal Balance without using your card?

Thank you,
-Dozaheadjr

#2 csczero

csczero

    Enthusiast

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 09:45 AM

According to Radix(i think), he said pricing of the guns will come out by end of the month. So you will know if its out of your price range. If its right then you can go buy one, but the guns won't be on the shelf untill 2nd or 3rd WEEK of July. So if you want a good product and can wait, then just grab that. But there are some guns that won't even be out until November(i think).

According to someone(i forgot who) there can be the upgraded gearbox but it won't include the 2G bucking. But many people said buying from Airsoft GI will include the 2G bucking but i guess its just the matter of chance. But if I were to choose, i would wait since I'm not heavy on airsofting anymore and i can wait those couple of weeks. If you want just the V2 GB itself, then tough luck because they aren't selling it individually in the Proshop until the full 2009 line up is out.

And yes if you got money on your paypal account already, they will use that money instead of using money from your card. When you have 0$ in your paypal, all paypal is doing is getting money from your credit card and putting that money into your paypal balance then using that money to buy something. Thats why when you look at account activity you see 2 transaction, one getting money from the card and one sending money to the seller. And if you have 100$ in your account, and you buy something that is 200$, paypal would get that extra 100$ needed out of your card.

#3 gcw360

gcw360

    Supreme Guru

  • Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,646 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:New Jersey
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography
  • Country:

Posted 13 June 2009 - 09:45 AM

View PostDozaheadjr, on Jun 13 2009, 12:55 PM, said:

Hello,

I am currently new to KWA's and I have always wanted one from the start of airsoft. But, I have been sidetracked with other things like an echo1 (bad choice) and Classic Army (another bad choice on my part have had way too many problems). Now I have just enough to buy airsoftgi's KWA M4 with RIS. But, it is so close to the release of the new KWA's, I don't know if they will be ridiculously out of the price range of the older ones. I was just wondering would I regret getting a KWA now or will I still be satisfied with the 1.75GB vs the 2GB. Go ahead and make my decision! It would make things easier on me if you guys would and not light me up.

With the new 1.75 GB does it come with the new 2G hop up?

A little off topic if anyone has used Paypal can you pay things on AirsoftGi with the money that is already in your paypal Balance without using your card?

Thank you,
-Dozaheadjr

I won't make you're decision for you on the new KWA's.  But I will tell you that I have used Paypal with a purchase from Airsoft GI.  Paypal lets you choose the source of funds so there should be no problem avoising your card assuming you have enough in your account

#4 Dozaheadjr

Dozaheadjr

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 09:55 AM

Thank you guys for your reply. I might just end up waiting for the new releases and pay the rest with my card. I really appreciate it from all who replied. I still have my CA, it won't out perform a KWA but I guess it is something I have to deal with till I get the all holy KM4 RIS!

-Dozaheadjr

#5 islandgyros

islandgyros

    Enthusiast

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts
  • Location:Guam,U.S.A
  • Interests:Airsoft, Restaurants, energy healing/channeling, peace, spirituality.

Posted 15 June 2009 - 09:28 PM

View PostDozaheadjr, on Jun 13 2009, 10:55 AM, said:

Thank you guys for your reply. I might just end up waiting for the new releases and pay the rest with my card. I really appreciate it from all who replied. I still have my CA, it won't out perform a KWA but I guess it is something I have to deal with till I get the all holy KM4 RIS!

-Dozaheadjr


yeah id say wait until the new line comes out, im pleased with my kwa but the new ones will be better

#6 gcw360

gcw360

    Supreme Guru

  • Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,646 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:New Jersey
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography
  • Country:

Posted 15 June 2009 - 09:41 PM

View Postislandgyros, on Jun 16 2009, 01:28 AM, said:

yeah id say wait until the new line comes out, im pleased with my kwa but the new ones will be better

Ditto!




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users