Magazine release valve jams and won´t come up...

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Rodrigo Pimentel

Rodrigo Pimentel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 January 2014 - 09:58 AM

Grettings,

My name is Rodrigo, i´m from Portugal and i´ve recently purchased a Kriss Vector + 2 magazines.

In one of the magazines, the magazine release valve seems to be stucked all the way down and won´t come up... Obviously, I can´t fill the magazine again...
I don´t Know how this happen. I´ve only fired ~ 100-150 rounds and i´ve lubricated the magazines and gun as well.

Please advise. Thank you.

PS - I´ve got pictures from the magazine if you need.

#2 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,565 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 01 January 2014 - 11:29 AM

View PostRodrigo Pimentel, on 01 January 2014 - 09:58 AM, said:

Grettings,

My name is Rodrigo, i´m from Portugal and i´ve recently purchased a Kriss Vector + 2 magazines.

In one of the magazines, the magazine release valve seems to be stucked all the way down and won´t come up... Obviously, I can´t fill the magazine again...
I don´t Know how this happen. I´ve only fired ~ 100-150 rounds and i´ve lubricated the magazines and gun as well.

Please advise. Thank you.

PS - I´ve got pictures from the magazine if you need.
Hi Rodrigo - Welcome the the KWA Forums.  In my opinion, your best bet is to replace the valve.  Where did you purchase the gun and mags from?  Was it a local shop or via the web?  If local, perhaps they can provide a replacement service?

#3 Rodrigo Pimentel

Rodrigo Pimentel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 January 2014 - 09:19 AM

Grettings,

I bought it in the web... www.Gunfire.pl (Poland)
Is it difficult to replace the valve? For what i saw, you only need a key valve to replace it, right?
I know I should complain and send it back to the store, but probably it will be cheaper and faster to buy a new valve and replace it myself (if it´s not to difficult, anyway).

By th way, do you know any online store that sell KWA products in europe? (valves, magazines, flashlights for the Kriss, etc)

Thank you

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users