Who wants to help me build a sniper? and a GCW360 shout out?
Posted 03 March 2014 - 04:37 PM
Posted 03 March 2014 - 04:55 PM
These are just some simple tune ups you can do on your own.
I will provide links for all of the above listed items
Edited by BLATEY, 03 March 2014 - 05:16 PM.
Posted 03 March 2014 - 05:16 PM
Flat hop: http://www.airsoftfo...pt-t220183.html
R hop: http://www.airsoftso...op-guide-34272/
Sorbopad: http://m.ebay.com/it...6264?nav=SEARCH you can also buy a sheet and cut it yourself but saw this instead.
Piston head: http://www.evike.com/products/30602/
Some simple upgrades for ya.
Edited by BLATEY, 03 March 2014 - 05:17 PM.
Posted 03 March 2014 - 05:51 PM
Posted 03 March 2014 - 08:37 PM
No prob bro, this only a suggestion of what you could do, but seriously get the kwa barrel for your gun.
Posted 04 March 2014 - 07:49 PM
I am one of many on this forum who have useful things to say and knowledge to pass along.
GCW360, Niko_Gpsy, the rest of KWA staff, and many forum patrons have a wealth of knowledge and experience. Each one, Teach one.
We are all still learning and growing.
The more you learn, the more you realize there is so much more that can be accomplished with airsoft guns than ever before. We are only at the beginning of airsoft potential performance. Airsoft has advanced light years since I started working on my own airsoft guns in 2009. Keeping up to date as well as pursuing my own ideas has been endless fun.
I only encourage everyone to push their skills as far as they can go towards getting the most performance out of their airsoft guns. The results are very rewarding. Just do so one step at a time and build towards your performance goals, don't chase them.
Posted 08 March 2014 - 07:01 AM
- Let's figure out the FPS you want so we can get the build right
- Anything above an m130 spring will require re-shimming the gun
- Anything over about 450 w/ .2's will require a stiffer nub and or bucking or both
- The limit of the barrel length that you can use is 550mm and at this length a non-ported "0" type cylinder is needed to optimize FPS
- Buy the best heavy ammo you can afford
- A really good TBB is recommended. I like the KM Head 6.02 509MM
- I'm all about trigger response so I would consider dropping in a FET and adding a high torque motor also
- BLATEY has some fine suggestions and Van is the man with the DMR
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users