• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Will Boardman

Will Boardman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 10:58 AM

hi guys im new to the gas huns and i need some help my kmp9 doesnt shoot by its self. every thime i try to shoot it just puffs air. but when i manuelly pull back the hamer and the bolt all the way back (each time) it shoots. Can someone please help me with it. i cant seem to get it to work thanks

#2 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,511 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 25 November 2013 - 04:14 PM

I just read your other thread.  So you are having problems with both your MP9 and your MP7?  Could you need a new can of gas?  How long are you filling the mags?  Are pointing the mags downward as you fill them?

#3 Will Boardman

Will Boardman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 November 2013 - 06:35 PM

am filling the mags for 4 seconds at a time 5 or sicx times per mag is that bad? what is prescribed

#4 SR105

SR105

Tech

• KWA Staff
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 05:02 PM

Can you walk me through everything that you do? Please be as detailed as possible. There could be any number of reasons that your SMG is not firing properly and any detail you should shed to narrow down the possibilities would be great.

#5 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,511 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 01 December 2013 - 07:34 PM

View PostSR105, on 01 December 2013 - 05:02 PM, said:

Can you walk me through everything that you do? Please be as detailed as possible. There could be any number of reasons that your SMG is not firing properly and any detail you should shed to narrow down the possibilities would be great.
Ditto that!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users