Shooting/jamming Problem (Pics Included)

jamming shooting m11a1 problem

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#21 Bravo6

Bravo6

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 04:13 PM

View Postgcw360, on 25 March 2012 - 05:41 AM, said:

Bravo6 - Is your problem that the BB's are getting stuck in the barrel at the bucking? Also, just a note that you should not store the gun with the bolt open.
yes that is my problem... and i just learned that. lmao

#22 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,565 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 25 March 2012 - 07:37 PM

have you used silicone in the barrel or on the bucking and if so what kind?

#23 Bravo6

Bravo6

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 11:27 AM

i havnt used any. I thought green gas took care of it?

Edited by Bravo6, 26 March 2012 - 11:28 AM.

#24 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,565 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 26 March 2012 - 06:56 PM

Can you post a pic of the hop-up?

#25 Bravo6

Bravo6

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 01:27 PM

View Postgcw360, on 26 March 2012 - 06:56 PM, said:

Can you post a pic of the hop-up?
idk if this will work, but...

http://i1221.photobu...61/IMG_4167.jpg

http://i1221.photobu...61/IMG_4171.jpg

#26 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,565 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 04:40 PM

When you look down the barrel with the hop-up off does the bucking look engaged?

#27 Bravo6

Bravo6

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 05:18 PM

View Postgcw360, on 27 March 2012 - 04:40 PM, said:

When you look down the barrel with the hop-up off does the bucking look engaged?
what do you mean? lmao

#28 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,565 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 05:23 PM

With the breach open, making sure there is no mag in the gun, and no BB in the inner barrel, look down the inner barrel at a light source.  Is the opening a circle at the hop-up or is the bucking protruding into the upper part of the inner barrel at 12 o'clock?

#29 Bravo6

Bravo6

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 05:53 PM

View Postgcw360, on 27 March 2012 - 05:23 PM, said:

With the breach open, making sure there is no mag in the gun, and no BB in the inner barrel, look down the inner barrel at a light source.  Is the opening a circle at the hop-up or is the bucking protruding into the upper part of the inner barrel at 12 o'clock?
it appears to be a circle. doesn't look like it is protruding.

#30 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,565 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 06:12 PM

What brand of bb's are you using?  Have you tried another brand of bb?

#31 Bravo6

Bravo6

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 10:27 AM

i was using javelin .2's or .25's... i just tried elite force .25's and they didn't work.

#32 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,565 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 05:53 PM

Ok, I would try KWA, Goldenball, or G&G BB's to see if that helps.

#33 Bravo6

Bravo6

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 06:40 PM

View Postgcw360, on 28 March 2012 - 05:53 PM, said:

Ok, I would try KWA, Goldenball, or G&G BB's to see if that helps.
idk if i said this, but gas isn't being ejected, if thats the word. like it is like there is no mag in it, so it doesn't make any noise or anything. I doubt it is a bb problem, but i guess ill try it.

#34 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,565 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 06:55 PM

Well, I was assuming that gas was firing.....that's not a jamming issue which is what this thread is about.  Sorry I didn't pick that up in your first post.  I recommend sending the gun in for repair.

#35 Bravo6

Bravo6

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 07:04 PM

No, don't be sorry. I failed to explain my problem more as well as match my problem with the first post. And ok, I will have to do that.

#36 BigdogTim7

BigdogTim7

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 07:52 PM

View PostMh-m11a1, on 10 March 2012 - 04:27 PM, said:

Ok, so i have a problem (obviously)

After owning my mac11 for about a month or so, the cylinder broke off right after firing for about the fifth time. I sent it back to KWA and they replaced it and it worked for another few months. now on to the problem.

Now, once i fire it, mag full of bbs and gas, it jams 1 bb imediately every time.The bolt travels all the way forward and stops there, as if their was no gas in the mag. (the position it is in at this point will be the first picture.)

Once removing the mag, and pulling the bolt back, there is a bb stuck right at the begining of the barrel (this is the second picture). No gas comes out at all. keep in mind it does not just roll right through either end, it is simple stuck and pretty much needs an unjaming rod to get it out.though just blowing at the other end will get it out.

I use clean good 0.2 bbs, (and have tried several other brands) So i do not think it is the bbs. I have also taken the gun apart and lubed it with silicon oil nicely so i do not think this is the problem either.Also i have tried turning the hop up all the way down and all the way up.

i have taken out the hop up bucking, complete rided it of any oils whatsoever, out it back in. and it worked for two bbs then it jammed again. so i tried putting on some silicon oil, but it did the same.

Any gueses or ideas on how to fix this would be greatly appreciated.

Attachment mac11.jpg

Attachment mac 11.jpg
We were very excited to have this M11A1-NS2 Mini-Uzi style Gun & its 1st 2 shots were like firing blanks with a little puff of air. & the BB would stick in the Hop-Up, then after 2 shots, it started to fire OK, but still would not empty the clip. But, Alas, I had bought a 2nd clip & to our surprise, the exact same thing happened. I tried releasing some gas pressure, BUT, once the tank temp reaches the actual ambient temp and the pressure inside rises accordingly, you will fire blanks again.

In the world of Airsoft battles, you cannot play around like that when you need for your new gun to work the 1st time you pull the trigger, Anyone who knows the relationship between Gas Pressure, Liquid & ambient Temperature can easily tell you what gas that you should use for your gun to work correctly. Green Gas & Propane have the same Gas pressures, & the only lower pressure Gas that you could use is 134A refrigerant, which I believe is in the bottles of Gas Duster (that Kids Huff to kill their Brain Cells with because the refrigerant displaces theiir oxygen and nearly kills them),

If the Gas relief Plunger is the problem, then if you push your plunger relief valve in when there is no gas in the magazine, and you have resistance then that is the problem, but I bet that you do not. I'm writing you this because I bought mine from Evike, who I happen to really like,except for their WArranty where, I pay the shipping cost to get it back to them for warranty. NOT SO, in this case because I explained my problem in detail and with Gas characteristics knowledge. Now think about shooting your gun when its hot outside. How do you think your M11A1-NS2 will work when its 90 deg F outside, because Gas Pressure rises proportionately.

My Suggestion is that you NOT fool around with the gun and wait another day.  You would be better off by not guessing every problem and call KWA Tech Support and tell them exactly what happened with your M11A1-NS2 & that there are others out there with the exact same problem & that it probably warrants a recall & you may get them to fix it without charging you $35 an hour..  The real problem is that there is a problem with the piece down in your gun that pushes the plunger in.  The BB sticks in the Hopup, because there is not enough Air pressure getting to it to shoot the BB out.

I do not know about you, but I can't blow $140 on a Gas Blowback gun and just use it as a paper weight, because you will get killed in battle with that thing as-is. One more thing I forgot to mention & that is the EVIKE Team that I am currently dealing with has been very responsive to my problem within a day each time & have even told me that they will have to Break the Gun down twice to fix the problem. Now what Tech guy would ever tell you that?

Good Luck & Best Wishes,
The BigDog

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: jamming, shooting, m11a1, problem

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users