• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 CaptCabose

CaptCabose

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:16 PM

When i put the gun to semi, it will shoot semi and full. about every other trigger pull. so it will go semi, full, semi, full, ect. Doesnt matter that battery i use, Same goes will full auto. Anyone know why this happens? Im new to kwa and want to know how to fix and or if theres a different part i can get to keep this from happening.

Thanks.

#2 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,309 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:48 PM

View PostCaptCabose, on 15 October 2013 - 05:16 PM, said:

When i put the gun to semi, it will shoot semi and full. about every other trigger pull. so it will go semi, full, semi, full, ect. Doesnt matter that battery i use, Same goes will full auto. Anyone know why this happens? Im new to kwa and want to know how to fix and or if theres a different part i can get to keep this from happening.

Thanks.
We can help you out, what gun and how old is it? Also, please list the battery.

#3 niko_gpsy

niko_gpsy

What's a Warranty?

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,854 posts
  • Interests:Keeping those damn squirrels from putting their filthy little paws on my peaches in my backyard. Oh, Yes. It's not just a hobby, its a passion!!

Posted 16 October 2013 - 10:52 AM

View PostCaptCabose, on 15 October 2013 - 05:16 PM, said:

Thanks.

Sounds like you can have one of a few possible issues.
1. Your selector plate spring is either damaged or missing.
2. Your cutoff lever is worn out or damaged.
3. Your trigger assembly contacts are not engaging correctly

These issues will require partial to full disassembly I highly recommend you search on youtube for tutorial disassembly videos.  I have been meaning to do a quick video but unfortunately I have been too busy.  Until then please do some searching around and let us know if you need some guidance.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users