Flashlight for kriss

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 ADAMISTHEMETA

ADAMISTHEMETA

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Interests:AIRSOFT,reddit, halo, battlefield 3, archery and rifle hunting, red vs blue, MY Chemical romance

Posted 20 January 2013 - 09:38 AM

I have acquired the flashlightvfor the kriss and have used in game and noticed it was extremely weak what bulbs could i put in to make it stronger(its 150)(Im looking for 400 lumens) if anyone can find for me id be delighted

#2 ADAMISTHEMETA

ADAMISTHEMETA

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Interests:AIRSOFT,reddit, halo, battlefield 3, archery and rifle hunting, red vs blue, MY Chemical romance

Posted 20 January 2013 - 09:39 AM

Note*its the aim sports one

#3 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,720 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 20 January 2013 - 02:27 PM

View PostADAMISTHEMETA, on 20 January 2013 - 09:39 AM, said:

Note*its the aim sports one
Moved to Community General Chat.

#4 ADAMISTHEMETA

ADAMISTHEMETA

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 03:09 PM

Hmm?

#5 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,720 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 20 January 2013 - 03:15 PM

View PostADAMISTHEMETA, on 20 January 2013 - 03:09 PM, said:

Hmm?
I'm not bustin' and it's a judgment call that can be reversed.  You are talking tactical light bulbs, albeit for the Vector, and you may get more traffic and an ultimate answer in the Community General Chat section.  I just want you to get the info you need.   It can be moved back if needed.

#6 ADAMISTHEMETA

ADAMISTHEMETA

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 03:19 PM

Oh i just didnt know what general community was(sorry im a bit new):(

#7 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,720 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 03:28 PM

View PostADAMISTHEMETA, on 20 January 2013 - 03:19 PM, said:

Oh i just didnt know what general community was(sorry im a bit new) :(
It's fine, I expected a response and should have posted the reason before you reacted....We are only here to help in here end!

#8 ADAMISTHEMETA

ADAMISTHEMETA

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 04:48 PM

anyways... if anyone thinks its strong enough already i will do a video on its weak state

#9 BoobieM4H

BoobieM4H

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,072 posts
  • Interests:IF IT USES GREEN GAS..I MAKE IT SHOOT BETTER!

Posted 20 January 2013 - 10:34 PM

Youre right..i have it too and its not that bright for long distances..even swapped the yellow cr2 battery that comes with it for a new one and it didnt help much. Its great for a flood light and really up close like cqb environments..but if your trying to id something at the max range of the kriss , not gonna happen. By buddy has the surefire E1B backup light installed on his vector..i would like to compare both..but im gonna guess the sf light will out shine my aim light..as far as making it brighter you might be able to swap the led in there..but i wouldnt recommend it..higher wattage led will only drain the single cr2 battery it uses.

( o Y o )

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users