Does the danger werx thread adapter fit flash hiders and silencers correctly?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Polymer45

Polymer45

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 05:42 PM

Hey I bought the DWanger Werx 16mm cw to 14mm ccw adapter for my Kriss and I want to put a cool flash hider on it.......the thing is I want to know if it will fit the flash hinder without turning to much to where the flash hider looks weird........same thing goes for a [barrel extension] when it turns to much on the threads and the trade marks are on the wrong side and upside down........so whoever knows how good this adapter would fits a flash hinder........please inform me.

#2 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,651 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 12 March 2013 - 07:03 PM

View PostPolymer45, on 12 March 2013 - 05:42 PM, said:

Hey I bought the DWanger Werx 16mm cw to 14mm ccw adapter for my Kriss and I want to put a cool flash hider on it.......the thing is I want to know if it will fit the flash hinder without turning to much to where the flash hider looks weird........same thing goes for a [barrel extension] when it turns to much on the threads and the trade marks are on the wrong side and upside down........so whoever knows how good this adapter would fits a flash hinder........please inform me.
You can always throw on a small rubber o-ring that the mock suppressor can be tightened down against.  Lots of people do this to get the alignment they want for suppressors, flash hiders, etc.

#3 Polymer45

Polymer45

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 09:09 PM

Is that the back up plan or am I going to have to do that? It's not a big deal just wanna know :)

#4 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,651 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 13 March 2013 - 05:51 AM

View PostPolymer45, on 12 March 2013 - 09:09 PM, said:

Is that the back up plan or am I going to have to do that? It's not a big deal just wanna know :)
Not sure since I don't have the adapter.  That and the fact that every suppressor is threaded slightly differently.  No two will go on exactly the same.

#5 Polymer45

Polymer45

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 08:18 AM

Oh yeah that's true......I'm fine with the length of the barrel so I'm just going to get a flash hinder or compensator........

#6 Polymer45

Polymer45

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 05:09 PM

If anyone has the Danger Werx thread adapter or knows some one who has it on their Kwa Kriss please tell me how good it fits a flash hider and tell me if I need to purchase an O-ring......thank you very much....

#7 Polymer45

Polymer45

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 12:30 PM

Yesterday I went to Evike and got a p90 flash hider.......it has a set screw so I can get the good fit.....I think it looks realy good on it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users