• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 devw

devw

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 May 2008 - 06:50 PM

I just bought a ksc m93r and i was wondering if kwa parts would work with it because i have heard that they are the same and also my slide keeps sticking and i have to push it in a little bit to make it fire again how do i fix this?

#2 Guest_Inu One_*

Guest_Inu One_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 May 2008 - 07:57 PM

The parts are compatible and interchangeable.  Make sure you buy the correct parts since there are 2 versions of the 93R, a plastic and a full metal.   Your gun may be too dry, try lubing the slide and in between the cylinder and piston.

#3 devw

devw

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 May 2008 - 03:50 AM

where is the cylinder and the piston

#4 Guest_Radix_*

Guest_Radix_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 May 2008 - 06:06 AM

Welcome to the board!

The cylinder & piston assembly is on the rear portion of the slide.  The cylinder rides on the chromed gas nozzle/tube.

To add lube to cylinder & piston assembly

1. Remove the slide from the gun.  
2. Remove the barrel assembly from the slide.
3. Gently pull forward the cylinder (#502 on parts diagram) until you see the black rubber O-ring/seal. Hold the cylinder open and add  2 drops of clear silicone lube.  one drop at the O-ring and one on the cylinder. Work the cylinder in a forward and backward action to spread the lube.
4. Reverse the disassembly instruction.

#5 vietec

vietec

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 13 May 2008 - 02:46 PM

View PostRadix, on May 4 2008, 10:06 AM, said:

Welcome to the board!

The cylinder & piston assembly is on the rear portion of the slide.  The cylinder rides on the chromed gas nozzle/tube.

To add lube to cylinder & piston assembly

1. Remove the slide from the gun.  
2. Remove the barrel assembly from the slide.
3. Gently pull forward the cylinder (#502 on parts diagram) until you see the black rubber O-ring/seal. Hold the cylinder open and add  2 drops of clear silicone lube.  one drop at the O-ring and one on the cylinder. Work the cylinder in a forward and backward action to spread the lube.
4. Reverse the disassembly instruction.
If that doesn't help, check to see if the spring on your M93R is strong enough, mine came not so strong, so I stretched it slightly (stupid me, I still had a warranty) and it worked. Another thing to keep an eye on is your hop-up sleeve, as great as the M93R is, I've seen two cases posted about the sleeve expanding, my sleeve is one of the cases, probably a freak accident, but it happened nonetheless.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users