4 replies to this topic

#1 archangel

archangel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 04:17 PM

Hi again all

just got m mp7 and starting to get ready for a game this weekend but have a couple of questions.

1. What's the best way to load the mags, I have tried using a speed loaders and also by hand, but cannot get the nice double stack of BB's to get the full 40 rounds in. Is there a trick to doing this?

2. With the gun I got two KSC mags, which both have a looser opening for the BB's to load in. On the mag that cam with the gun, the BB's need to be pushed in, but on the two KSC branded mags, they just roll straight into the channel. Do I need to "adjust" the opening on the KWA mag, or is if fine with the tight BB feed.

Thanks again all!

Lee

#2 Hitman07

Hitman07

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
  • Interests:YouTube, Airsoft/Paintball, and Computers

Posted 01 February 2010 - 06:32 PM

BBs need to be able to roll out of the opening in the mag bro

i got a HFC electric speed loader

yea i also want to make my MP7 into a primary by upgrade FPS and a TBB whent hey come out for accuracy

#3 archangel

archangel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 11:48 PM

What is the best way to increase the size of the mag hole, not sure filing it would be the best way as it would be difficult to keep the alignment and I don't want to have a mag that shoots odd!  

I have just a normal push speed loader, and still the BB's don't always double stack properly. Do you load with the spring clipped back, or with a bit of spring tension?

Later daze

Lee

#4 Hitman07

Hitman07

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
  • Interests:YouTube, Airsoft/Paintball, and Computers

Posted 02 February 2010 - 12:11 AM

archangel, on 01 February 2010 - 11:48 PM, said:

What is the best way to increase the size of the mag hole, not sure filing it would be the best way as it would be difficult to keep the alignment and I don't want to have a mag that shoots odd!  

I have just a normal push speed loader, and still the BB's don't always double stack properly. Do you load with the spring clipped back, or with a bit of spring tension?

Later daze

Lee

metal file and spring down

#5 Spiggy

Spiggy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 11:11 AM

Hitman07, on 02 February 2010 - 12:11 AM, said:

metal file and spring down
microfile or xacto knife.  Do it lightly, it doesn't take much to polish and clear the feed lip.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users