Jump to content


Any football fans?


  • Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 Rain Man

Rain Man

    Enthusiast

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Interests:Airsoft (obviously). Gaming. Baseball. Fantasy Football. Skiing
  • Country:

Posted 04 February 2014 - 02:31 PM

View Posttales, on 04 February 2014 - 08:42 AM, said:

Seahawks do have a great defense. Can there line be compared to the "Steel Curtain" Time will tell. The backs are very talented.
They totally outplayed Denver. So many poor choices on Denver's part.

Back to the Knicks & Nets :rolleyes2: Waiting to see how the Yankees shopping spree turns out.
Ellsbury is enough of a steal for the yankees! I am heartbroken he isnt with boston anymore! Worst decision made this season by the sox. Anyway back to football, i thought manning would slip up, and as soon as i saw the first play, i had a good feeling :jump:  Long live Tom Brady!

#22 gcw360

gcw360

    Supreme Guru

  • Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,509 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:New Jersey
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography
  • Country:

Posted 05 February 2014 - 06:17 PM

View PostRain Man, on 04 February 2014 - 02:31 PM, said:

Ellsbury is enough of a steal for the yankees! I am heartbroken he isnt with boston anymore! Worst decision made this season by the sox. Anyway back to football, i thought manning would slip up, and as soon as i saw the first play, i had a good feeling :jump:  Long live Tom Brady!
Amen brother, Tom Terrific!

#23 tales

tales

    Specialist

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Brooklyn NY
  • Interests:Fishing, RC cars, Building Motion Picture sets
  • Country:

Posted 05 February 2014 - 06:21 PM

After Youkilis you owed us a good player. Gonna miss Cano :(

#24 Rain Man

Rain Man

    Enthusiast

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Interests:Airsoft (obviously). Gaming. Baseball. Fantasy Football. Skiing
  • Country:

Posted 10 February 2014 - 07:11 AM

View Postgcw360, on 05 February 2014 - 06:17 PM, said:

Amen brother, Tom Terrific!
Amen indeed! Tom Terrific! And lets not leave out aaron dropsen! just kidding, not a fan.

#25 Rain Man

Rain Man

    Enthusiast

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Interests:Airsoft (obviously). Gaming. Baseball. Fantasy Football. Skiing
  • Country:

Posted 10 February 2014 - 07:13 AM

View Posttales, on 05 February 2014 - 06:21 PM, said:

After Youkilis you owed us a good player. Gonna miss Cano :(
We owe you nothing! Youk was average! Down with A Roid! :gun:

#26 tales

tales

    Specialist

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Brooklyn NY
  • Interests:Fishing, RC cars, Building Motion Picture sets
  • Country:

Posted 10 February 2014 - 01:23 PM

Honestly he reminded me of a serial killer
Glad he's in Asia

I Think the Yankees will beat boston this year
Too many injuries last year

Come down we can finance a hot dog and watch the Yanks!

#27 Rain Man

Rain Man

    Enthusiast

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Interests:Airsoft (obviously). Gaming. Baseball. Fantasy Football. Skiing
  • Country:

Posted 14 February 2014 - 06:25 AM

View Posttales, on 10 February 2014 - 01:23 PM, said:

Honestly he reminded me of a serial killer
Glad he's in Asia

I Think the Yankees will beat boston this year
Too many injuries last year

Come down we can finance a hot dog and watch the Yanks!
Its a tempting offer, i do like hot dogs. I have to disagree on beating boston though!




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users