4 replies to this topic

#1 YoYo

YoYo

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 06:40 PM

So every now and then while firing my 1911 (new structure with ns2) will lock back like it is out of bb's however it is not. I then push the slide release and sometimes it will finish off the mag and lock back on the last bb and sometimes it will lock back on the next shot and i will still have bb's left in the mag/gun.

Can anyone help me out with this problem?

#2 YoYo

YoYo

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 09:21 AM

Anyone?

#3 YoYo

YoYo

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 06:55 AM

ehh.. bump?

#4 Guest_allizard_*

Guest_allizard_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 April 2009 - 11:27 AM

sorry for the delay in respond.  You other choices to get help is use the Helpdesk system from the main page or call us directly.  That for sure will get our technician notice you have a question.

That sad, your issue is probably the spring connects to the plunger is too soft and cause the slide stop to engage prematurely due to vibration.  A quick fix is disassemble the safety level to access the spring, stretch the spring a little and put everything back.   Be careful not  to stretching too miuch.  It can cause the slide lock not engaging at all.

#5 lpesce

lpesce

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 09:44 AM

View PostYoYo, on Apr 7 2009, 07:40 PM, said:

So every now and then while firing my 1911 (new structure with ns2) will lock back like it is out of bb's however it is not. I then push the slide release and sometimes it will finish off the mag and lock back on the last bb and sometimes it will lock back on the next shot and i will still have bb's left in the mag/gun.

Can anyone help me out with this problem?

Hello YoYo,

sorry for not responding sooner, I just saw your question.

I had the same issue with my 1911A1. AEX tried to repair it twice, but kept on doing the same behavior. So it was sent to KWA (as allizard mentiones use the helpdesk). Eventually it had to be replaced, and the new one really works well.

KWA support is the best.

Cheers
Leo

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users