5 replies to this topic

#1 lpesce

lpesce

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 04:15 AM

I registered on this forum on a suggestion from a friend, as I have 4 different KWA guns, M9, KP8, M9PTP and M226PTP. I was surprised that there is no section for the new M226 PTP, so I am suggesting to create a new forum for the KM226 PTP.

Cheers
Leo

#2 Admin

Admin

Administrator

• Core Admin
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 08:19 AM

View Postlpesce, on Jul 1 2008, 04:15 AM, said:

I registered on this forum on a suggestion from a friend, as I have 4 different KWA guns, M9, KP8, M9PTP and M226PTP. I was surprised that there is no section for the new M226 PTP, so I am suggesting to create a new forum for the KM226 PTP.

Cheers
Leo

Thank you for the suggestion, the M9 PTP forum has been changed to include all PTP series pistols.  The M226 PTP is not a regular production model thus there were no public announcements or a designated forum.  It was a special order through the KWA Professional division with "very" limited production numbers.  A few pieces made it to the Commercial division and is for sale through a few dealers.

#3 lpesce

lpesce

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 01:36 AM

View PostAdmin, on Jul 1 2008, 09:19 AM, said:

Thank you for the suggestion, the M9 PTP forum has been changed to include all PTP series pistols.  The M226 PTP is not a regular production model thus there were no public announcements or a designated forum.  It was a special order through the KWA Professional division with "very" limited production numbers.  A few pieces made it to the Commercial division and is for sale through a few dealers.

Thank you. Very appreciated.

But now I am not able to see anything from that forum. Does anyone else have the same problem?

Leo

#4 Guest_Radix_*

Guest_Radix_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 July 2008 - 05:54 AM

View Postlpesce, on Jul 3 2008, 02:36 AM, said:

Thank you. Very appreciated.

But now I am not able to see anything from that forum. Does anyone else have the same problem?

Leo

There was a software glitch, it's fixed now. :)

#5 Boardskater

Boardskater

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 05:53 PM

OK, how do I go about ordering some of these 226's for my CQB airsoft field?  I've got some LEO that would like to do some training and they'd like to use 226's.  I'm a big fan of KWA because I've rarely got to fix them.

#6 Guest_allizard_*

Guest_allizard_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 July 2008 - 08:23 PM

Just a simple phone call to the sales department.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users